Chapter 4

Still Sunday

Kristen phone rang in her hand. She quickly answered.  "Hey!" she beamed in the phone praying it was Bruno.  "Her eyes, Her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinning." A familiar Irish stud began to sing. Kristen's face twisted. "Real funny." Her voice rose. Niall stopped. "What do you mean?"  "Um.. Calling me, singing a song my boyfriend wrote. You know how I've been waiting for him to call and then you some how get my number and do this to me." Kristen huffed. Niall didn't know what to say. "Hey, look I didn't... I just wanted... look I'm not trying to hurt you, I just-" Kristen couldn't take anymore of it and hung up the phone. She threw her phone down and screamed.

Niall on the other end was baffled. He screwed up again

"I'm sorry Kristen." he whispered to his self.

Kristen whiped her tears and took a long breathe. She just sat there for a while, thinking. She missed him. He didn't want her to worry. But why was he making her worry. He's just bu- Kristen's phone started to ring again. It was Phil.

"Hey." she answered a little to excitedly.

"Are you cheating on Bruno?"

"um.. No, why wou-"

"Good." he cut her off

"Can I talk-"

he hung up before she could finish.