8

Hey guys, this is that update I promised so here ya go! Its pretty ahort because Im pretty tired so enjoy and leave your comments. Thank you!!!

Eriks P.O.V

Gustave and I were waiting for over an hour in the wating room. Gustave was asleep and cuddled up next to me. I tried sleeping, hoping it would past time but I couldn't sleep, knowing my sweet Christine might die. I listened to her sing in my head.

Say you'll share with me one love,

One lifetime, Say the word and I will follow you.

Say you need me with you,

Here, beside you, promise me that all you say is true.

Love me, that's all I ask of you.

I fell asleep, replaying her voice in my head.

Christines P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital. In a very uncomfortable bed. I remember my back and then falling asleep but that's it. Did Raoul bring me here? What about Gustave? Where is he? I remember telling him about Erik, and how he was his father. A doctor came in, "Good afternoon, Mrs.Daae." I smiled. "How long was I out?" I asked him.

"Since yesterday afternoon. So only a day." He said smiling.

"Oh, good. What happened to me, if I may ask?"

"Of course. Your spinal cord was broken and we had to do some surgery. Your fine now, trust me. There's a man out in the lobby waiting for you. Have a nice day Mrs.Daae. If your back starts acting up, you let me know, alright?" I nodded my head yes and got up. My back was stiff but felt fine once again. I went to see who was waiting for me. I walked out into the lobby, Erik and Gustave were just sitting, doing nothing. "Good afternoon, my honeys!" I said giggiling at the sight of my two boys together. Erik ran up and hugged me tightly.

"They said I could have lost you..." He whispered in my ear.

"Never. You will never lose me. I'll be yours forever. I promise." I answered. I could feel him smile. We broke our hug and I hugged Gustave. "Were should we go? Back to the opera house? Raoul will find me, what happened to him?" I asked.

"Yes were going to the opera house, I'm not sure what happened to Raoul but it doesn't matter, if he finds you then he finds you but I'll never let him take you again. I promise you." I smiled.

"Mother, are you okay? I was scared, I didn't know what was happening and father was sad and he almost cried!" Oh, Erik almost cried. I couldn't help but smile at hearing this.

"Yes, I'm fine honey. I'm proud of you for saying strong though. Let's go." I grabbed his hand and we all headed to the opera house. I'm so happy that everythings back to the way it was. Well, mostly.