1.

Luna pushed her black hair behind her pale long ears. She pushed her glasses up over her Saphire eyes and clenched the books to her chest. She looked around her new home for nature. It was beautiful and it had a greenhouse. That on its own was perfection. Her mother would be envious about it. She looked past them and she walked smack dab into him. She smiled and looked at him. "Sorry." She said and looked at him.

"No-No uhh, I'm uhh I'm late." 

"Oh, I can understand." She smiled and picked up her book and handed him his. "I'm off then." She said and walked away. She looked down at the book. 'FILLORY 1ST EDTION' She smiled. She was glad she hadn't lost it. She kissed it once more for luck and then went to class. 

She walked through the yards of the school and inhaled the deep fresh air. It felt good to have it and to be able to be free from her old home. Here was the best. She looked around and seen the groups. She didn't care to belong to anyone. Just her, Fillory, and her plants. She smiled inwardly until she heard footsteps running to her. She turned. "W-Hi." She looked at him. "I was that interesting you came back."  She joked. 

"No... No, You've got my book." 

"No I don't all of these are mine." 

"No this is mine." He pointed at her book. 

"No that's mine." She said and then looked at him. "Unless you have a first edition too." 

"I do." He said seriously. 

"You do. You're a fan?" 

"A very big one. First editions, web pages, and fanfictions." 

"Wonderful." She smiled and held out her hand smiled at him. "I'm Luna."

"Quentin Coldwater." 

"What a coincidence! My name is Luna Hotwater." She chuckled. He looked blank and then gave her a goofy smile. 

"Funny... What is it?" He asked. "Your last name." 

"McVoy..." She said.  

"I like that myself." 

She smiled. He was quirky, but he had a small laugh and it was warm. She liked the warm. 

"Q. We've got to go." A beautiful brunette said. her hair high and perfect her dress pressed and nice. Her white snakeskin boots. "Class is waiting for us and..." She looked at her. "Oh... Hi."

"Hi. I'm Luna." 

"Wendy." She said and held out her hand. 

"Hi Wendy." She hadned him his book and switched back. Then she shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." She smiled. 

"Where are you going?" Wendy asked. 

"To vegetation class." She said "I don't think you're going that way." 

"I can." Quentin said. "I wouldn't mind it." 

She smiled. "Thank you." 

"Q-" 

"Wends it's fine. I promise." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'll see ya later." 

Luna looked down and walked with him in silence. "So you're a Fillory Fan?" 

"Since I was a kid." 

"Nice." She smiled. 

"You?" 

"My mom read them to me as a kid. "I loved them very much." 

"Me Too." 

2.