Horny

This oneshot contains sexual stuff.

"And that's why we need creators like you..." The man in the gray suit continued but Stephanie wasn't paying attention. She usually did listen at the YouTube meetings, taking notes and drawing algorithm diagrams to look upon later. But today was different.

Matthew, who was usually sat next to her, was forced to sit across the room due to a limited amount of seating, so he wasn't next to her to keep her from zoning out and vice versa. She also felt uncomfortable for a different reason and tried to distract herself from the problem.

Stephanie kept stealing glances at her husband, hoping he'd notice, but he was highly engrossed in whatever gray business suit was saying. She bit her lip and clenched her fists, desperately wanting to be alone with Matthew.

'I have to act civilized.' She thought and rubbed her thighs together to reveal the pressure, only to cause her to almost moan. Her eyes widened, and darted around the room, but no one had noticed.

'I don't usually have such a strong sex drive...' She thought, then decided to text Matthew. Hopefully he had silenced it and everyone around her would think she was taking notes.

Steph💖:
Matt...

Matthew💚😘:
What's up Steph?

Steph💖:
I can't focus.

Matthew💚😘:
Well it's probably easier to if you put away your phone.

Steph💖:
It's not that. I have a... problem.

Matthew💚😘:
Are you on your period? There's extra pads in the car.

Steph💖:
I'm horny goddammit.

Matthew💚😘:
Jesus Steph.
Was not expecting that.

Steph💖:
Are we done here soon?

Matthew💚😘:
Not for another half hour.

Steph💖:
But I want you now.

Matthew💚😘:
Keep it in your pants honey.

Steph💖:
So anytime you're horny, it's fine.
But when it's me, I have to "keep it in my pants"?

Matthew💚😘:
Steph, we're in a board meeting. I promise we can do it when we get home. Just calm down.

Steph💖:
I'm sorry Matt, I'm just sexually frustrated.

Matthew💚😘:
Don't worry. I understand.
I love you.

Steph💖:
I love you too.
I'd love you more if we weren't here.

Suddenly, Stephanie saw Mark, a good friend of Matt's, snicker and nudge him. She groaned as she watched Matt put away his phone. He gave her a quick glance, smiling and she glared slightly before he focused again up front.

A hour later, Stephanie sat in the driver's seat of the car, going slightly over the limit. Their house was an hour away, so she pulled into a closed down drive in movie theatre.

"Steph? Why are we here?" He questioned, but she climbed onto his lap. His breathing became ragged and she smiled.

"Because I need you. Right. Now."

~♧~♤~♡~♤~♧~