t w o

"Look Matt i'm not interested in you or your directions. I'll find it myself from here on out thank you very much."

"Too bad you got me out of a hot make out session with Alice, this is the price you have to pay."

"Ok whatever."

"So whats your fourth period?"

"its still 3rd why are you asking?" The second after I said that the bell rung.

"Speak of the devil." he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Ms.Lane." I voiced aloud. "Awesome I have her too. Do you mind if I look at your schedule?"

Turns out I have 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,7th,and 8th period with the most egotistical and annoying human on this earth.

later that day..

Once hell on earth called school released it's prisoners in 2 minutes I readied my escape vehicle and had spare cash to buy a Good Burger at the surf shack a block away from the school. But of course the devil incarnate chased after me and insisted I took him for a stroll around.

"Are you psychotic? Hell no."

"Please, please, please, please." He kept on with his pleads but I shut the car door in his face. Next thing you know he's running to the passenger side my hand is tangled into a lace up sweater I had in my bag, and i'm struggling greatly to lock the doors. What a mess. My brown eyes glared with a hint of surprise and I personally could feel the hate radiating off my glare.

Matt brushed me off and a smile tugged at his lips from the effect he had on me.

"Get the hell out of my car asshole." he laughed, a hearty laugh one where you can see his pearly whites. They weren't blinding or anything but he was gorgeous when he smiled.

"Stop drooling." he smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself." and like a snap of a couple of finger his smirk vanished and was replaced by his signature scowl.

I ignored him while he sang, well more like screeched Make Me (cry) by Noah Cyrus and Labrinth. I swear if you could loose weight by rolling your eyes I would be paper thin. I climbed out of my range rover and walked over to the surf shack.

I purchased 2 good burgers 2 sides of fries and 2 coca colas to share between Matt and me. When i walked into my car ready to give Matt his good burger meal I caught him dancing in my car looking into the mirror. Matt was feeling himself one hundred percent. He was dragging his hands onto his face, clutching his man boobs, exaggerating his lip sync. It was a mess. Almost like watching an 8 year old make a music.ly oh my eyes lord help me. I chuckled and took my keys from the ignition.

"Are you Okay Matt?"

"Holy shit!" he muttered in a breathless tone.

"Here's your good burger. Are you up for a walk on the beach?" I know I don't like Matt, but I want to make friends and he's intriguing let me tell you. He appeared shocked but then smiled a gorgeous toothy grin and almost squealed 'Yes'.

I thought walking the beach was quiet. But if your with Matt its definitely the opposite. Apparently Matt has an obsession with staring at the ocean, splashing water around, and surprisingly he twirls, a lot. it was like baby sitting a 5 year old. but he was very entertaining and he made me laugh whole heartedly countless times. he was really cute in a child like way when he wasn't being an annoying asshole.

"You are so immature."

"And You are so beautiful. boop." he poked my nose and I scrunched my nose up. I ran to water afraid the bacteria on his hands would magically make a pimple appear. I cupped water in my hands and scrubbed my nose. but not a second later I felt my clothes soak moisture and I made a loud 'oomf' sound I opened my eyes just to realize Matt had shoved me into the water. I gasped while Matt was almost on the floor laughing at my expense I quickly grabbed both his legs which resulted in him crashing onto the soft sandy surface.

upon the shoreline I quickly used my opportunities and climbed on top of Matt. I threw water onto his face for Matt to close his eyes and not a second later a few pounds of sand were on his face. He coughed and squirmed beneath the sand. I climbed off of him and dragged him into the ocean when we splashed around till sunset.