James Potter

Uh-oh. I think. I let her go unwillingly. Potter. Always ruining my life. I thought I could actually be happy with her. "Severus Snape." His every syllable in my name cried out hatred. "Potter." I said equally back. He came charging at me, Lily came in front of me. She is protecting me. But why? "Lily? Why are you protecting this slithering snake? Come with me darling I will take you away from this beast." I stepped forward a tiny bit. "You-" Lily put her hand on my chest to prevent me attacking her husband. Of course she would protect him before anything else. He reminds her too much of her precious son that she lost.  But if she loves James, why is she protecting me as well? It doesn't make sense. "Can't we just get along? Just this once?" She looked at him then at me. "No. Never Lily. Why don't you understand that Severus is not who you thought and hoped that he was?" Then I see Lupin and Tonks. Lupin comes up to me and shakes my hand. I am shocked. I thought he hated me. "Already reunited with James I see ay Snape?" Tonks comes up to me and gives me a reassuring hug. "Lupin?! What in the world are you doing with Snape? Don't you realize what he did?" Lupin walked up to James. "What you don't understand James, is that Severus is the one of the bravest men that Harry has ever met and I can say likewise." Lily stared at me with wide eyes and her mouth open. "Harry loves you too Snape?" I look at her with tears in my eyes. "He absolutely hated me when we first met. He grew to like me over the years. Slowly but eventually he knew." Lily looked confused. "He knew it was all for you. That it was always for you." James snickered. "He still loves you? Lily, I love you. You do know that right?"  "Of course James." I looked at her wondering what she will do. "And of course you still love Severus, right Lily?" Asked Lupin. Lily walked over to James. He put an arm around her. Jealousy bubbled inside of me. It shouldn't surprise me, but it still hurt. James said, "Lets go."  Lily looked at me with tears in her eyes. She really had no choice did she?

-POINT OF VIEW CHANGE!-

I looked at Snape at the verge of tears. I didn't want to leave him. James has been so controlling lately. "Lily, dear tell me whats the matter?" I turned my head away. "Nothing darling. I'm fine." He stopped in front of me. His face grew into sadness then to hatred. "WHY DO YOU CHOOSE HIM?! HE WAS THE REASON WHY WE ARE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I turn away, he grabs my arm. "Let me go James." His grip got stronger. Then I see Him. I started to cry. "You are the reason why I am here you muggle." I start to free myself, then He grabbed my other arm. That was it. I couldn't take it any more. I screamed. But then as I was about to bite Him, James put a gag in my mouth and that's the last thing I remember.

-POINT OF VIEW CHANGE-

I shudder. That's Lily's scream. I knew I shouldn't have trusted that monster. He hurt her.  I start to run after them. Lupin and Tonks follow. "Wait!" Tonks yells after me, "do you really think that was her?" I stop. Lupin catches up, "it could be a trick Sev." I shudder. If it was a trick, it was a really evil one. Then I hear a new voice, a younger voice. "Professor?" Oh no, I think. Please no. I turn around and I see..