Knock knock

"SEIYA! WE'RE ABOUT TO GO ON! LET'S GO!" hollered Taiki from the other side of the door.

I instantly paled while Seiya groaned and rolled his eyes. I shoved him off of me and squeaked out in a whisper, "Seiya! Give me back my panties!"

Seiya gave me a leery look and crooned, "But they're good luck for me." Then he slid his fingers from inside of me and stuck them inside his mouth, sucking them clean.

God, that is so hot! If it wasn't for his stupid rule and my own stupid rule, we'd be on round 3 by now! Ummm! Why can't he just bang -?

"HURRY UP, SEIYA!" screamed Yaten this time, banging harshly on the door.

Seiya gave one last eye roll, then kissed me one last time. "I'll be thinking of you, my little bunny, " he promised and pulled away to finish getting dressed. Throwing me a wink over his shoulder, he hummed, "And you taste like sweet honey and vanilla, babe."

I could literally feel my face burning up after his departure from the room. My heart was beating to the point that I was afraid that it would burst from my chest if I didn't calm down soon.

I can't believe that he said that I taste like 'honey and vanilla' ... He is just so, so ... bold ... so ... Seiya ... And it's just so hot.

I coughed, tugging down my skirt and made my way out of his dressing room. Just as I was about to close the door behind, I heard an all-too-familiar voice say, "I see that you're still fooling around with the big bad wolf again, Koneko-chan."

I flushed and snapped around to see Haruka-san leaning against the wall in the hallway. "Aren't you supposed to be with Michiru-san?" I questioned, confusion bubbling up before realization hit me about what she said.

Crossing my arms, a frown etched itself across my face as I prodded her, "Why is it so bad that I'm back with Seiya again? He's obviously good, or I wouldn't be back with him again."

She pressed off the wall and moved over to me. "But he is bad for you, Koneko-chan."

I scoffed, "He is not! He treats me just right and he loves me just as much as I love him!"

"But didn't he break your heart 7 years ago?"

I looked down and said, "He did ... But ...!" I brought my gaze back up to meet her teal ones and continued, "It was a misunderstanding between us that only succeeded in making our relationship stronger."

Amusement twinkled within her eyes as Haruka-san hummed, "Made your relationship stronger, did it? But, Koneko-chan, I doubt that he came back just for you. He only came back to claim one – one thing from you that's your virginity!"

"I don't need to listen to this!"

I rolled my eyes and turned away from her, storming over to the side of the stage to watch Seiya perform with Taiki and Yaten. I could hear her approach me from behind.

"Look, Koneko-chan, I know that it's hard to believe such a thing but it's true. Once a womanizer, always a womanizer. He's nothing more than a wolf looking to eat you. Try and understand that -."

"NO! YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT, HARUKA-SAN! SHIT! HE DOES LOVE ME! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT?!" I screamed at her, trying so hard not to slap her across her face despite the sinking feeling that was making itself known within the pit of my stomach.

Haruka-san sighed and laid her hands upon my shoulder. "Look, I'm just trying to avoid seeing you as hurt as you were 7 years ago, OK? And half the things that I've heard about and know about Kou just about don't ease my concerns at all. Please try and understand."

I continued looking away, more dread feeling me as I slowly started to see her point. Then I shrugged her hands away and glared at her. "I'm old enough to know whether or not someone's deceiving me, Haruka-san. He's not deceiving me at all, I swear. He really does want to work things out with me."

She clicked her tongue at me, "That's what he wants you to think, but please break it off with him soon."

"Why should I? He loves me and I love him. He's not going to hurt me, " I snapped, feeling myself gradually becoming exhausted from this argument.

Haruka-san rasped out, "That's another thing he wants you to think, but I know better than that because I used to be like that before Michiru."

"Well then, how come it's possible for you to change, but not him? Explain that to me!" I hissed, tears gathering at the corners of my eyes.

She sighed and shook her head. "Look, Koneko-chan, try and avoid the heartache by breaking it off now before he gets what he wants. You'll be hurt much more worse than before if you wait. You're young and you'll be able to find somebody else who's better for you, " Haruka-san stated, reaching to lay her hand on my shoulder again only for her to be swatted away.

"I have faith in Seiya and our love for each other. Nothing will change that, " I declared and moved to turn my attention back onto the performance.

Haruka-san sighed one last time. "Fine, but at least think about what I said tonight because you know deep down that I'm right about Kou whether you like to admit it or not. You will see his true colors once again, " were her last words before leaving to probably go see Michiru-san.

I sighed and turned my attention back onto Seiya, who smiled and winked over at me. A giggle sounded from me as I raised an arm to wave at him. My heart basically fluttering at how he was serenading me now before the feeling died off when a troubling thought struck me.

Is he really only trying to seduce me so that he can use me?