Chapter 5

Darcy

Now. Now is my chance. The keys are right there.

I reached across, but it was no use. I moved again and was surprised to find the handcuffs move with me. They followed me by the headboard.

I crawled across Harry and felt his shift under my weight. I froze.

"Darcy? You really wanna do this right now?" He smirked sleepily and I couldn't help but giggle.

Play along I told myself.

"Mmhn," I hummed as my fingers trailed up and down his torso.

"Darcy?" He opened his eyes.

"Huh?"

"You were always a terrible liar," he laughed and threw me to the other side of the bed.

I grabbed a piece of the headboard that had a long point and pulled it off. Oops, I'm sure Lisa wouldn't get made of me for breaking this, heh.

I ran to the other side of the bedroom and held the board to my defense.

Harry quickly stood up and made his way to me, "Darcy, go to bed," his raspy voice spoke.

"No!" I ran towards him and hit him in the leg with the board.

He winced in pain and took the board away from me before I ran, "God dammit, Darcy!" He screamed at me.

I threw my knee up to where it hurts.

He held his crotch and let out a yelp in pain before releasing the piece of headboard and placing his hands on his privates.

I ran to the door and unlocked it, "don't you dare-" I slammed the door shut and ran, fast, into the dim lot hallway and out the front doors while muting Lisa and George's calls after me and the piece of headboard.

🌸🌸🌸

Oops short :-)

I luv ya bæ's 💕

Enjoy¡!

~Princess Faithie~