The end of the beginning

Hi guys hope you enjoy my first chapter and I also hope it will have you hooked to read more!!
Also just saying the title is one of my favourite quotes that Salem says in RWBY!!
----------------------------------------------
It was just like any other day, I would hear prisoners go past my cell door to get tested for something, and the next day come back saying the test was negitive and take more, well.... today was my day because when I heard the thump of the locks being forced aside, due to how long they have stayed closed in that position, the high pitched scrapping noise that came after, brought me to my senses. I stud up, facing them with my palms outwards up in the air towards the guard as a sign of surrender.

"Turn around and face the walls on your knees with your hands behind your head" the guard said

I did as I was told and the man placed cuffs on my rists, giving them a tug to make sure they were secure and led me outside of my cell to the line of prisoners... me being the last one (tenth to be exact), and pulled a long chain from the waste of the prisoner in front of me and connecting it to my cuffs.

 me being the last one (tenth to be exact), and pulled a long chain from the waste of the prisoner in front of me and connecting it to my cuffs

We were marched towards a large black door and when they opened it, It was revealed to be a lounging area. They uncuffed us and we all sat down.

"You have three hour to eat, drink, change and get to know each other,your time starts know"!

And with, that he left.............
----------------------------------------------
Hi guys what did you think of my first chapter,if you liked it please follow me and respond, if you didn't, let me know and I'll try to change o few things to suit your likings more, don't worry, I really want to get on with this story so I have a few ideas of were the story is going to lead and the journey the group will take, the first few paragraphs will be a bit boring but when they get to the ground, things hopefully are going to get crazy. Please keep reading and I hope to publish soon!!
FairyTailLuza16 😋