Ch1: Aqua Scarlet

Aqua
     I am Aqua Scarlet. A Villager. Caretaker to Ezra while Sinbad was away from the Village. Tison Village. I perked up hearing Sinbad's voice. 
     "Sinbad?" I muttered looking out. Sure, there he was. And with a friend.  
     "Yunan meet Aqua. She's...Uh.." he said not sure. Well...I am his wife, since he got drunk and accidentally married me. He says it wasn't an accident.
     "I'm his Wife." I said for Sin. Yunan's eyes went wide.
     "M-Married?!" he muttered in shock. I nodded and allowed them in.  
     "What a lovely dark narrow comfortable looking house you have." said Yunan. I sweat dropped.
     "Um. Thanks?" I said, more like questioned.
     "You brought a guest with you? Please make yourself at home." said Ezra. Then she had one of her coughing fits. I hit the floor and helped her.
     "Please Ezra, rest." I said.
     "Mom, don't get up. Just stay in bed, OK?" demanded Sin.
     "But I..." she started to say.
     "Please Ezra, you needn't worry about our guest. You must rest." I said. I could sense Yunan was worried for Ezra. Ezra was the only woman who took me in when I was younger. I care for her.

Next day

     I watched as Sin threw another letter from the Parthevia Empire into the Furnace. I heard Yunan get up.
     "Good morning Yunan." I said with a smile. I gave him my dish of food.
     "Ms. Aqua..." he muttered with a slight smile.
     "It's alright." I said seeing his worry.
     "What are you planning today?" I asked Yunan.
     "I'll make a Tour of the Village and continue on with my journey." said Yunan. I slightly frowned. Sin was a little upset too. But he covered it with a smile.
     "Yeah. OK. You can come and go as you please. So I guess I'll see you when I see you. Bye." said Sin. I looked to see Ezra up.
     "You seem to be enjoying your breakfast." said Yunan.
     "Oh! Good morning ma'am. Thank you both for letting me stay here. It's been a big help." said Yunan.
     "Don't mention it." said Ezra before she had another fit. I got up and started to make some herbs as fast as I could. I gave it to Ezra.
     "Thank you Aqua." said Ezra.
     "It was nothing Ezra. You must save your strength." I said. Ezra looked to our guest.
     "Sorry. Your our guest, you shouldn't have to worry about my well-being." said Ezra.
     "Have you had this illness for long?" asked Yunan.
     "She has." I answered.
     "And it pains me that's it burdening Sinbad." said Ezra. I held her hand tightly.
     "And that Aqua has to stay here to help me, instead of being with Sinbad." she said looking at me. I ignored for a bit. Looking at the way Sinbad went. Then I saw one of the Villagers. I stood up quickly.
     "It's terrible! Quickly Ezra and Aqua! We don't have much time! Its Sinbad!" said the Old woman. I sprang from the home and ran to the entrance of Tison. Seeing Sinbad hurt. My eyes went dark seeing him like that.
     "Sinbad!" I screamed and ran to him. The man holding the crowd away tried to hold me back. My rage turning into fuel. I punched the man in the stomach, him going across the crowd.
     The man with green hair, Dragul saw me.
     "Who the hell are you?" he asked.
     "I could ask the same of you. Beating on him like that." I said. He glared at me. My eyes flashed blue before my hand went out to the side.
     "Electro Angel Spear!" I chanted, and a White Spear showed.
     "Release Sinbad! Now!" I growled.  
     "You must be her! The one of Legend. The Assassin of Rose!" said Dragul.
     "That's right! And you will leave now!" I said.
     "Not until he commits his life to the Parthevia Army." said Dragul. I looked down. Holding my spear. That's all this world is made of! War! Vicious battles time and time again. I don't want that on anyone. I looked at Dragul.
     "Than I will make an Island and Government of No War! Only peace!" I shouted at Dragul.
     "There is no such thing as a peaceful Government." said a Guard. "Than I will make it a reality!"

Later

     I held my heart.
     "Using others like that. They should be ashamed." I muttered. I kicked a rock, glaring at the dust. I believe Sin will be a great King. So to become a great Queen, I must become the strongest! These powers I gained, I will use them.
     "Sinbad. I promise, I will be by your side no matter what! Even if it costs me my life!" I said.
     "Remember the spell...." I heard.
     "O great and Noble spirits of past and new. I command thee to give me the strength of hundreds. Give me the power of Singing Angels! Make me thy greatest Warrior the Seven Seas have known! Make me...The Queen of Roses! The Queen of Angels!" I said. This oath shall be within my mind. And I will never forget it.

Next day

     I looked at the Hundred of Soldiers. I clenched my fist. I won't let anyone die. Sinbad looked at me in surprise.
     "Aqua?" he questioned.
     "I want to become the Strongest Warrior in the Seven Seas. And I will by following you. I will be as strong as you. And become Queen of my own Nation." I said. Sinbad smiled.
     "Then let's go, My Queen." he said. He pulled my arm and we entered the Holy Gate. We soon arrived within the dungeon. I looked towards Sinbad.
     "Sin?" I muttered. He pulled me up and grabbed my arm and started running. Then we saw a destroyed palace.
     "Ah!" I gasped in awe. Dragons were flying above.
     "This is a Dungeon?"