Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings

Start from the beginning

We go back to the pack house and I go straight to my office. I mind linked Ben and Luke to come to my office immediately.

They come to me and I tell them my plan. The plan that my father has been so against but is the last chance we have. Asking the other packs to help us win this war.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: What is your New Years resolution?(if you have one) I don't have one. Why? Well here's the answer;
Me: My New Years resolution is to eat healthy!
Me on Jan. 1st: *Eats salads and low calorie foods* I'm so proud!
Me on Jan. 2: *Eats 10 pounds of chocolate everything in one day* Wow! What an improvement! Last year I only made it the first hour and the the second I was already eating McDonald's! Whooo! Plus, there's always next year.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I wake up and stretch. I had texted Arron last night asking if everything's okay but, I fell asleep waiting for his response.

I check my phone and see there's still no response. I sigh and get out of bed. I put on my workout clothes and head over to Zander's house to meet Kyle. I had the whole day planned out. I would go and train with Kyle, then come back to make some dinner for my dad and get ready for the date I had with Arron.

I was terrified yet ready for the date. I don't know what me and Arron are anymore. I hated what he did to me but I also couldn't ignore the feelings I had for him. Deep down, I knew I would forgot ice him in the end for what he did even if I really didn't want to. I don't know if it's the mate bond or my actual feelings that were making me feel like this. Stupid feelings!

I hop in my car and go to meet "the Kylenator".
******

After the practice I am covered in sweat. I swear! I don't know where that man comes up with so many names to call me! Today he called a lopsided wimpy chimp! The nerve of some people!

At least, I actually made a huge improvement. I almost defeated him in a fight! Of course it ended with me falling on my behind but hey! On my defense, he's a vampire and I'm a "lopsided wimpy chimp" so- well mind you!

I go into my house and freshen up. I go downstairs and prepare my Dad's dinner. Hmm... Looks like tonight will be, roasted chicken with a side of mashed potatoes and salad.

I prepare everything and leave the chicken in the oven to cook while I get ready for the date.

I decide to wear something casual. I decide on plain black jeans, black cropped top, red vans, and a jean material vest. I then decide against it and choose a much more warm jacket with the same material! 🔽

 I then decide against it and choose a much more warm jacket with the same material! 🔽