Chapter 20

I woke up. Damon was still asleep. I took a quick shower. I just got dressed in some sweats and another t-shirt. I walk downstairs. Breakfast was about to be served. I sat down. Everyone but Damon and the kids were up. Everyone was trying to figure out what to do.

"Hey, Victoria. You wanna go to the coffee shop with me? My friends will be there!" Holly said.

"Sure. I would love to. Let me just go get dressed." 

I was walking upstairs. Damon got off of his room.

"Hey you wanna go town with me? I'll take you to my favorite downtown store!" He asked.

"I'm sorry, Holly asked me to go with her and her friends today. Maybe tomorrow?"

He walked away. What did I say? I don't know. I went in to where my stuff was. I picked out a Pink shirt and some jeans. I put on some cool flip flops. I let my hair and makeup go all natural. I went downstairs.

"You ready to go Holly?" I asked. She nodded and we were off.

"So, Damon looked a little upset, what was that about?"

"I think he doesn't like to share me."

"I see."

"Yeah."

We arrived at the coffee shop. I got a coffee mocha. Holly got a iced mocha. We planned to spilt a muffin. We sat down at a table. Soon some of her friends started to show up.

First came Ally and Corbin. They were a nice couple. They were artists. Eric and John came in second, right after Ally and Corbin showed up. They were sporty. Karen,Kim, and Randy followed them. Karen was the cheerleader type. Kim was the nice girl nice door. And Randy was gay. Cassie came in late. She had that punk attitude like she didn't care.

Some were excited to see me. Some of them hit on me. Cassie out right hated me. Everyone but Cassie try to make me feel comfortable. Cassie made side remarks and glared at me. I was having fun though. All of them seemed to not mind I was who I was. Well Cassie not included. They caught Holly on everything that happened that she missed. And they were fun group to be around. I was sad when we had to leave due to Rachel's grandmother's dance gala. We had to get ready.

When we left, Holly was exclaiming why Cassie didn't like me.

"She's had a huge crush on Damon for as long as anyone could remember. Behind that punk, bad girl phase, is a girl that's hurting seeing him with me."

"Okay. That makes sense. Everyone else seems to like me."

"Yep. John totally has the hots for you!"

"Great."

"He's not that bad! Let's go we don't want to be late or Mother will have our throats!"

We raced to the castle. Everyone was getting ready for the dance gala. We raced upstairs. Caroline was in the closet room.

"I picked out everyone's outfit!"

"Good." I said.

She picked out the best outfits ever! Caroline was wearing a red dress that had a feathery bottom. It hugged her bosom and had no straps on it. She was wearing red studded heals with the dress. Holly was wearing this soft pink dress that had jewels all over the top. This one didn't have straps either. She paired it with pink heels. My dress was greenish blueish. It was faded at the bottom. It had no straps too but the back was two big pieces of fabric wrapping around my waist. I paired it with blue green shoes.

Holly was decided on our hair. Caroline got a cool side braid with this cute pin in it. Mine was a back tuck in with a little hair crown. Holly got a tuck under like mine but a jeweled hair band. We looked cute. Makeup was party like. We took some photos for instragram.