I crawled into bed and place my phone on my dresser.

"So, do you want to sleep now or do you want to talk before we go to sleep?" he asked me while trying to get comfortable.

"I guess I'm in the mood to talk right now" I shrugged.

"Alright, what do you want to talk about," he asked as he faced me. Should I ask him about what he sees in Celia? I mean, we're doing all of this just for her anyways.

"Well, what do you see in Celia?" I asked.

"Hmm, she's pretty, she's kind to me and her as-"

"Okay, that's enough" I cut him off and he laughs at how I reacted.

"Well, she's rude to me. I don't know why you would like her." I continued.

"Well, maybe you should get to know her" he replied.

'No thanks. I'm done talking about her. I'm going to sleep." I got annoyed at his suggestion to talk to her. I turned around and lay down.

"You're not mad at me, right? Babe? Mel?" he asked as he lightly tap on my shoulder. I ignored him because I feel like we would argue if we continued this conversation.

"Amelia? Are you seriously going to be mad at me when you're the one who asked me about her?" he said. I could tell he was getting angry.

"Can you please leave me alone? I'm trying to sleep." I turned around to face him and raised my voice a little.

"Fine." he turned the other way and laid down.

- the next morning

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I turned it off and saw that it was 0730.

I felt something wrapped around my waist. I look down the find Matthew's arm around me. I turned around and faced him. His hair was covering his face. I pushed his hair back and smiled at him. He looked peaceful when he was sleeping. I hate to wake him up but I had to.

"Hey, Matthew. Wake up," I said as I tapped his arm. I saw his eyelids slightly move but he didn't open them.

"Matt, Matthew. Wake up." I started to lightly shake him. Why is he so annoying?

"Matt, baby, wake up," I said. I was kinda surprised that I called him baby. As soon as Matthew heard me call him 'baby', he immediately woke up.

"Good morning, babe. You called me baby," he said with a smile on his face.

"Apparently, that's the only way I could get you up. It's 7:30. You should get home and get ready for school," I said to him.

"Can't we like cuddle for a while or something," he said as he yawned.

"No, Matthew. We're going to be late," I replied.

"Give me a kiss first, then," he said.

"Matt, your breathe stinks," I said jokingly. He pouted and made a sad face.

"I'm joking but I'm not kissing you. Hurry up and get ready," I said as I pulled his arm off me and got off the bed.

"Yes, Mom," he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes in response.

We both went to get ready for school. When we were done, we got into Matthew's care and headed to school. We were blasting songs and singing out loud.

We got to the gate and as we were walking in, Matthew grabbed my hand softly.