Date With WooSeok

[I edited the author part. Please read ^^]

Time check: 9am

Oh no! I'm late!! Wooseok will be mad!!

Once I reach my destination panting, I saw Wooseok, folding his arm and glared at me. Exactly like Jungkook

"Seokie-ah~ Mianhae." I cooed, standing in front of him. He was still glaring at me. "Sorry? Hello? You're 30 minutes late! And who know how co-" I cut him off with a peck on his lips. I smirked. "Is that enough for you to forgive me?"

I can see his face went tomato before he clear his throat and sighed. "You sure know how to stop people from getting mad at you." I giggled. "Oh well~ shall we?" I asked.

He nodded then grab my hand. He passed me the ticket and we enter the Amusement Park.

It was less crowded since it's weekdays. Both of us smirked. "Shall we?" He said while wiggling his eyebrow. I nodded happily and boom. We both run to the rides that we want.

First ride was viking. But it's not the boat ship viking type. It's a circular type of viking. [you can google it; Everland]

Wooseok and me sat near the exit so that we can exit from the ride easily.

"Please check for safety and enjoy the ride."

I took Wooseok hand as I was nervous and scared. I thought he would remove his hand from me but he let me. "Hold it tightly." He said. I melted at his gentleman. I nodded.

As soon as the viking start to move, Wooseok and me screamed as loud as we can. While still holding his hand.

We rode like 5 rides all together. For the last 2 rides, Wooseok decided to ride the water ride. Where the drop is 20m. I gasped. "You must be kidding me?"

He shook his head. "Nope. It's gonna be fun! Oh come on! You're lucky enough to go here with me instead of Yanan Hyung!" He pouted. I shook my head. Dissing his hyung.

I sighed. "Fine!" I give in. Wooseok smiled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go. Don't worry, I'll protect you from getting wet." He whisper in my ear. Goooseeebbbbuuummmppp

As we are waiting for our turn, girls behind us start to gossip about us.

"Omo! Who is girl? Why is she with the giant maknae?"

"She isn't that pretty anyway."

"It's not that Wooseok Oppa has a bad taste. Probably the girl is desperate for him."

And the gossip continue.

I tried to ignore it but since they were behind us, I couldn't help it but thankfully, I felt my ears were covered by someone.

I looked at Wooseok and he smiled. He mouthed, 'You didn't hear anything.' I nodded and smile back. My heart beat very very fast after that.

Finally, it's our turn to ride the water ride. We sat in the middle of the boat. Since theres 50% of the chances we won't get wet.

"Are you ready for this?" Wooseok ask. "Well there's no turning back since we're already going up." I frowned. He laughed and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Babe! I'm here. Don't worry." I blushed. As the boat is already at the tip of the slope, I quickly hugged Wooseok and the boat drop in fast speed.

Splash!

And we are wet. I let go of the hug and stare at Wooseok who froze out of the sudden. "Ya. Are you okay?" He nodded. "H-how could you hugged me out of the sudden?! You almost gave me a heart attack." He whine.

I laughed. Seriously because of that! "Mian! The drop was scary." We get of the boat and went for lunch.

I felt very cold due my wet clothes and the cold wind. I shivered. A warm embrace cover my body. I looked up to see Wooseok. "Let me warm you up." He said while heading to our lunch.

After lunch, we went to the arcade inside the amusement park itself. We played alot of games inside.

"Do you want bet?" I asked smirking. Since I'm pro at basketball. He smirked back. "Shall we?"

So we bet. Whoever lose, we will have to piggyback the winner. Both of us agree and we start to play.

I was determine. Seeing his scores and mine scores doesn't make any much difference.

When the game end, I finally win the game by 1 point more than Wooseok. I jumped in happiness.

"You lose! I won! Merong!!" I laughed. He pouted and ruffled my hair. "I purposely made you win because I don't think you can carry me." He merong back. I frowned.

But I still win anyway. So piggyback me all the way to our next ride.

We went to ride the wooden roller coaster. I swear it was the WORST feeling ever. Wooseok keeps on laughing on the ride while I keep showing my unglam face.

"So did you have fun today?" Wooseok asked. I nodded happily. "EXCEPT! The part we rode the roller coaster. I thought I was going die there!" I whine. He laughed and hugged me.

"Well you survive after that." He kissed my forehead. I blushed. "Babe. Can you call me Oppa?" I widen my eyes. O.O

"Why? I'm older than you by 5 days giant maknae." Weirdos. "I don't care. Call me oppa please." He did his aegyo. Aegyo killer.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. O-oppa!" I stuttered abit but able to maintain myself. He clapped his hand happily. "Finally! I can be someone Oppa even for a day!"

"I wonder why?" I mumbled after seeing his reaction. We walked side by side and we head home.

We're minor so we have to go home early. Government ...

"Bye babe! Oh wait." He rummage something in the plastic bag. He took out a headband. Cat headband.

"For you." He wore it for me. "Cute." He complimented. I blushed.

He waved goodbye at me before he enter his van. I waved back and enter my apartment.

Once I enter, "Eww! Dongsaeng you look ugly!!" I frowned. Can I kill him?! "Nope. You're uglier. Bye." I shut my room and sighed.

I lay down on my bed and scan my gallery. There's a lot of pictures and memories inside my phone with the boys. I miss them already.

"It's now or never. Heart, I'm putting my trust on you." I said.

__________________
Giant Maknae date has finally updated :)))))
Finally, you can vote which date do you like the most. And the date with the most vote will be your final Boyfriend.

The result will be release next week. [Either on Saturday or Sunday

Boyfriend Ranking:

1. YeoOne
2. Jinho
3. Hui
4. Shinwon/Edawn
5. Hongseok
6. Yanan
7. Yuto
8. Kino

Remember that I wanted to make Seventeen fanfic? I changed my mind ^^ I'll be making YeoOne fanfic instead. Like it? :)

Don't worry! The whole Pentagon will be inside too. ^^