Chapter 2 - Plan B

Jyn braced herself as she felt the shuttle land with a shutter. She looked out the glass as the dust settled, revealing imperial officers heading towards the ship.

"Cargo shuttle SW0608, be prepared to receive inspection team." The voice crackled as Jyn's grip shook on the chair and turned to the others in the cock pit.

"Ready?" She asked, unable to stay still any longer as she turned away to get everyone below.

It seemed not even a second had gone by after Bane had made it below the floor as the airlock started to lower.

Jyn took a deep breath as she looked at Cassian who was preparing his gun, ready to ambush the imps that were on their way up the ramp.

"Are you ready?" He asked, his voice sounding just as nervous as she felt.

"As I'll ever be." She answered with a slight smile, her previous conflict with him seeming to fade.

She heard Bodhi greet the inspection team stiffly.

"You're probably looking for a manifest..." Bodhi stated awkwardly as he met the officers.

"That would be helpful..." One of them grunted in a duh tone.

"It's just down here..." He said innocently as he motioned toward the hole in the floor that held our men.

There was a brief struggle as Jyn got up to start down the ladder quickly, Cassian close behind

When they had hit the ground they were met with uniforms being shoved in their faces.

"No time to lose. Hurry up and put these on." Bodhi directed, "We only have a small window of time."

Cassian nodded in understanding before pushing his way into the backroom where he slipped the officer's uniform over his original clothing, Jyn quickly followed him and slipped her black uniform on numbly.

She couldn't help but crack a smile as she gazed upon the imperial officer Andor as he pulled at the collar of the uncomfortably stiff jacket. She wiped off her expression as she remembered where they were and what they were about to do.