Dessert

(Y/N) Pov~

"Your paying for this right" i said as i stared at Kuroo. "ah, yeah i will pay for it" he said as he told the waiter to bring a devil's chocolate piece of cake. "what type of boyfriend would i be if i let my cute girlfriend pay for it" he said while smirking at me. "s-shut up" i said while pouting. "What, am just stating the obvious" he said making me blush more. "D-don't say embarrassing things to me" i said while covering my face with my hands. "aww don't cover your face, you look even cuter when you blush" he said with a smug smirk in his face. " ah your devil's chocolate piece of cake is here" the waiter said as he put it in front of me. "Yes thank you" we said as he started to walk away from our table. I picked up the fork with a piece of cake and ate it. "mmm, it tastes so good" i said with a smile and sparkles surrounding me. Kuroo chuckled at my reaction but then it turned in to a mischievous smirk. "Ah does it, can i try" he said. "Yeah sure" i said as i handed him the fork with a piece of cake in it. "Feed it to me (Y/N)-chan" he said while opening his mouth. "E-eh, w-what, no way" i said while blushing at the idea of me feeding him. "Aw come on, i bought the cake for you, the least you could do is feed me the cake i bought" he said while  looking at me. "F-fine" i said with a red face. "s-say a-ah" as i brought the fork closer to his mouth. He opened his mouth and ate the piece of cake. "T-there h-happy" i said as i pulled away. "Yes, very happy" he said while licking his lips. "but you know what i would really want to eat right now" "what" i said as i put another piece in my cake. I then felt him put his hand under my chin and pulled my face closer to his till our lips met. After a while we pulled away. "w-what was that for" I said with a red face. "Mm, you asked me what i would like to eat right now" he said and then he leaned closer to ear. "And what i would really want to eat is you" he whispered huskily. "OW!" yelled Kuroo as he held his red check. "Y-YOU, Y-YOU PERVERT!"