The end of a new beginning

I should have known never to push him that far. The fear crept into me as the memories arise from deep within my head. Tears perk in my eyes, I was careful not to let them fall, I wouldn't give him that satisfaction... I couldn't.I sat still in the corner, I haven't let the study since Major dragged me in here... I started think

* Flash back*

" I can't hurt you but i can make you feel fear like no one's ever felt. "

I was entirely wrong about the major..

I dared step closer to the monster. I wasn't the one to back down. I wasn't going to submit to him. His eyes darkened  and I knew I crossed the line. " I told you to stop and You will listen to me Ash" The next thing i knew i was kicked into the bookshelf. The books fell around and on me as I laid frozen in shock ( Who does he think he is ) I thought As I slowly got up an started stalking towards him. " HOW DARE YOU " I yelled as I threw a punch that only made him moved back a little. He sat frozen with his head turned to the left. I lowered my fist and started to feel my anger reduce. "Major I'm sorry but i'm my own person and you need to let me feel how I want to no matter the emotion. "

I tried pleading with him, I tried hugging him, I tried violence. I tried everything and nothing seemed to changed. Major glared at me " Stay here until I come back do you understand " He didn't give me a change to argue.

The last thing I heard was the slamming of the door and his footsteps fading away from the house. I walked to the corner and sat down with a book in hand. ( Maybe this can keep my mind busy ) I thought and opened the book, I knew I would be waiting hours.

* Flash back ends*

I wanted so badly to block off my emotions. I didn't want to feel anymore. You see you can't be away from your mate more then a few hours and its been almost 10 hours since he left and the mating bond was starting to pull and hurt. "Stupid Major, stupid bond, stupid rules " I mumbled to myself as I closed my book. "Now that's rude " My head snapped up to see Jasper standing against the door frame. I gave the harshest glare I could master at the time and stood up tall as I can be.

"You have no right major" I spit his name out in anger and turned my back against him. I had to clean the study from the Majors stunt he pulled. I felt betrayed, hurt and most of all angry. How could he. (How could he do that to me, he hurt his only mate. His mate he was suppose to protect not hurt.) My thoughts were interrupted as Jasper wrapped his arms around my waist. His head nuzzled into my neck. "My apologies ma'am, I never meant to hurt you, that was never my intention" His voice was muffled as he pushed himself closer to me. I hummed in acknowledgment but still didn't utter a word. " please my mate stop" Jasper begged.

He tried turning me around but I pushed him away, facing him I slightly pulled up my shirt and showed him the crack in my skin. His face reflected horror as he gently reached to touch the crack. I quickly pulled my shirt down and stepped back. " Ash you know it wasn't me right? Please believe me" My mind was switching back and forth between believing what was right and wrong. With a sigh I pulled him into a hug and projected my feelings to him. He tightened the hug while whispering apologies. " please don't ever hurt me again" I whispered back and snuggling to him. The moment was short lived as jake busted in.

" we have a problem sissy " he was rushed and ran back down stairs as crashing came about.
"WOMAN NO DONT HIT ME THERE, I MAY BE VAMPIRE BUT IT STILL HURTS " we could here Em scream on the top of his lungs, followed by a high pitch scream and a thud.

Laughing we know what happen as we walk down the stairs I turned to jasper placing a kiss on his cheek " I love you " he smiled back at me and repeated as we walked down to our crazy family that we love and hate at the same time.

Hey hues sorry for the no update I've been going through some things but everything is okay now hopefully. Thank you bye!!!