Surprises

You were currently on a plane headed to Ohio from your home state to surprise your boyfriend of three years, Rookie. You haven't seen him in almost two months and missed him like crazy.

You finally arrived at the airport and spotted Kells, who was picking you up because he was the only one who knew that you were coming. You ran up and hugged him. "Hey Kells!" you said. "Hey miss Y/N." he said hugging back obviously stoned like always. After the short car ride to the hotel, Kells gave you the extra key to Rooks room and left. You reached his room and unlocked the door. You quietly set your bags down and walked over to him wrapping your arms around his shoulders . He quickly turned around and a looked shocked when he realized it was you. "Oh my... Baby what are you doing here?!" he asked pulling you into a bone crushing hug. "I wanted to surprise you." you giggled as a tear slid down your cheek just now realizing how much you missed him. He pulled out of the hug and looked at you, taking your face into his hands planting a passionate kiss on your lips. "I missed you so fucking much!" he said wiping away your tears. "Don't cry baby." he said with a smile. All you could really do at the moment was giggle because if you even attemted to say anything you would have broke down sobbing. "I love you Rook." you said burying your head in his chest. "I love you too Y/N." he responded resting his head on yours.

Hey guys, hope yall enjoyed this first one and sorry if its kinda sucky I honestly tried pretty hard. Anyways, I hope yall have a great day and I love yall.

Kota💋