HURT

SUMMER

I arrived at the classroom immediately seeing a crowd.

"What's going on?"I asked.

"Yeah what's going on? "Tomika asked , coming in from behind me.

"It's a new game."Lawrence answered, somewhere in the crowd.

"Yeah.Called bone smasher" said Zack.

Tomika and I looked at each other. That's a stupid name. She mouthed.

I nodded in agreement.

Suddenly,We heard a loud thump coming from the door.

We looked over outside to see what it was and.....

"Hey guys, would you mind opening the door please? Um.. somebody Locked it."Mr.Finn said.

I opened the door and he came tumbling in."The door wasn't locked Mr.Finn."

"Y-yeah, I knew that."He tried to act like nothing happened.

"Hmm. You smell like caramel. "Lawrence said with a palatable grin.

"Oh.I ate bread with caramel for breakfast. "Mr.Finn smiled, showing us the caramel sauce dripping on his palm.

When I saw that I realized something sticky was on my shoe.I hesitated to look down but I did anyways.There was caramel smothered on my right shoe coming from the doorknob Mr. Finn held when he was trying to open the door.

I gasped. And they gasped slightly too.We all looked at Mr. Finn who was currently licking his caramel off his hands.

We all cringed at the sight. "Ugh."

"What?it's delicious."

*insert SOR theme song*stop telling me to read between the lines
It all adds up to one thing 5,4,3,2,1
Je2beji2hiapqwjwh lose your cool
Jwopzmawkksnfjvokwnw you
Diqjakams show me what you know
Give it up to rockin roll
Cause we ain't gonna stop
And If you feel like you're getting schooled
Jhwhiqianabjwowowjwu you
Jwoajjsjsjsen show me what you know
Give it u to rockin roll
Cause we ain't gonna stop
Are you ready to rock

After we watched Mr. Finn finish his caramel, the door flung open with no knock, a second later, Clark was coming in.

I groaned inwardly which I was sure everybody did too judging from their eye rolls.

"Good morning--"He gasped as he saw his caramel rich hand.Dripping with pure sweetness."Ugh."

Some of us snickered in our seats.

"Oh, Clark, what are you doing here?"Asked Mr. Finn.

"Principal Mullins asked me to announce some...announcements."he answered."Anyway, there is a school dance this 14th of February everyone should have a partner from the opposite gender, and the one who doesn't attend will have extra attention in their gym class, um, according to the school principal.The whole William B. Travis prep school will be joined in this dance and it will be held at Austins biggest park.Girls should wear dresses below knee level.Boys should wear dress shoes, not sneakers.That is all.Thank you for your time."

At the end,We all had a puzzled look.

But I spoke first."Why didn't she just announce that on the school speaker? "

Clark also tilted his head in confusion.But walked out.

Immediately, I asked Tomika who she'd be going with.