Part 4

Harry's Pov

We're watching a movie Liam has Louis in his arms and I've Niall in mine he has his head rested on my chest as he plays with my fingers. He sighs before he looks up at me. I smile at him as he smile back. I press a kiss on top of his nose. As he hides his face back on my chest making me chuckle and ruffle his hair. 'Harreh don't do that' He whines. 'But I want to' I say smirking. 'Okay then' He says. I know for a fact that he's blushing. I take a hold of his chin in my hand and let him look at me. Like I said he's blushing. I press kisses all over his face when I've done that I give him a proper kiss and smile lovingly at him he does the same.

I hold him closer to me as he cuddles back into my side. 'Love you Hazzy' Niall says. 'Love you too snowflake' I say. Pressing a kiss on top of his head. I hear someone squeal me and Niall look at the person and see that Louis has his hand over his mouth. 'LI THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!' Louis screams as he falls of the couch. 'Uhhhh' I say. As we kept staring at him. 'Stop staring at me and be cute togheter don't pay attention to me' He says. 'Okay?' Niall asks. Niall cuddles back against me and I hold him. 'I bet when we get to school tomorrow everyone would be jealous of these two' Louis says. 'And why would they?' I ask. 'Because you guys are already a power couple and you aren't even togheter for that long' He says. 'Weirdo' Niall mumbles Making me laugh.

'I need to agree with Louis sorry boys' Liam says. We look at them . 'Don't you mean weirdos?' I ask Niall. 'Yea now I do' Niall says as he gets up. 'What are you doing?' Louis asks standing infront of him. 'Uhm getting some food' Niall says. 'You stay with Harry and I'll get your food' Louis says. 'But-' 'No buts mister' Louis cuts him off. Niall looks at him dumbfounded. 'Well what are you waitong for?' He asks walking closer to Niall as he backs up not much later he falls on the couch. 'Now stay' Louis says walking into the kitchen. 'Well that was weird' He says rubbing his neck. 'Come here love' I say pulling his close as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

'That's better' Louis says as he walks back looking at me and Niall. He puts the plate with Niall's food down. 'Thanks Lou' He says. 'Your welcome' Louis says. I take the plate and start to feed Niall. And it wouldn't surprise me if Louis is taking pictures of us secretly. When the plate is empty I put it back on the table. I see Liam and Louis grinning at Louis his phone. 'What are you grinning at?' I ask. 'Nothing specials' Louis says putting his phone away. I look at Niall who looks back we both shrug. I take the remote and put on some movie. Somewhere in the movie I feel Niall's head on my shoulder I look at him he smiles at me I press a kiss on his fore head before I look back at the tv. And after some time I heard a click sound. I look at Louis and Liam who're smiling they look at me before they stand up and walk. Louis left his phone laying there idiot.

Niall sits up as I take his phone. 'What are you doing Hazza?' Niall asks. As I sit back down beside him. 'I'm going to look through his phone' I say. 'Why?' He asks. 'Because he's been making pictures off us and now I want to see them, do you know his code?' I ask. 'Yea' Niall says as I hand him Louis's phone he unlocks it. He gives it back to me. I go to his gallery and see that he has a map named Narry💕❤. 'What the hell Louis' I say. 'What?' Niall asks as he looks at the title of it. He starts to laugh 'Someone is a bit obsessed with us' He says chuckling. I smile at him. I look in it and see a photo he made a few minutes ago

 I look in it and see a photo he made a few minutes ago