First Day Of High School (Part 2)

After Bryan and i enter the school hand and hand catching stares as we walk past, we wait in the breakfast line. I feel nervousness swept over me as he turns towards me for i am very shy. "Sooo Tera", he says taking a index finger and bringing my face up to meet his eyes. "Yes?" I say almost as a whisper upon all the voices that surround us. "Maan, your a real beauty you know?" He says smiling and brushing hair from my face with his other hand. "Thank you, and your quite a beauty yourself" i say gaining a bit of confidence. "Oh really?" He says as his toungue glides over his bottom lip, Making me melt inside, "Really", i say looking into his sexy hazel eyes. "cmon princess, lets get some breakfast" he says smiling and taking my hand in his.

   After we eat and analyze our schedules, we both go to social studies, which we have together. Hours past by as its now time to aboard the buses and get home. I walk to my locker to gather my things just as i feel my hips being held and kisses upon my ear making me shudder and sigh. "Hey girl', he says seductively into my ear, his breathe felt upon my ear. "Hey" i say turning towards him, "What was that for?" I say shyly. "Ive been thinking about you all day" he says pulling me close by my hips, his firm grip holding me up tight against him. I wrapp my arms around him letting his embrace be felt upon me. Just as we pull away he steps back giving me room so i can get my bookbag and shut my locker. "Come" he says curling his finger at me as he takes my bookbag off and carries it over one shoulder like a true gentleman. We walk together and get on our bus.

    He sits next to the window and i follow stepping in front of the seat as he pulls me down by him snug into his arms and his head resting on my shoulder. To my suprise his warm embrace makes me sleepy. I slowly close my eyes and right before sleep takes the better of me i feel his lips touch my neck making me jerk against him and pant. I look down at him as a smirk forms upon his face. "Whats the matter huh?" He says smirking. "Thats my weakness" i say as a whisper. His eyes get wide and he smiles at my embarrasment, "you mean, like this?" He says kissing my neck again as i pant. "Y-...yes.....st- stop" i struggle to say as the bus arrives at my bus stop. I move my head from his seductive kisses. "I gotta go, this is my stop" i say standing up "Its mines too" he says with a hint of happiness in his voice.

I get off the bus and start off, hoping he doesnt catch up to me. And he does, "which one of these houses you live at!?" He shouts from a distance running up behind me picking me up being that i dont weigh much and he being a bit taller than me. He then starts tickling at my upper arms. "Nooo" i manage to  strangle out between my laughs as i kick my feet. "Girl tell me" he says playfully slowing the tickles so i can respond to his question. "Thr- ... three houses down" i say struggling to speak still laughing as he now finally puts me down. "I stay right next door to you then" he says with a huge smile.

   We get to my house and he turns me around to get his hug and to say his goodbyes. As he lets go from the hug he teasingly kisses my neck making me grip his shirt. "See ya tomorrow he says" gigling. "Bye Bryan" i say smiling and running to my front door.