Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Sean's POV

I wake up this morning not ready for school. It's my first day as a senior in high school. I know I should be happy and ecstatic that I'm finely graduating, but I feel like I'm in a frickin world of hell. So I call my friend Drake to make sure that he's going to school today. I pick up my phone and call him up.

I asked, " Hey, you coming to school today?"

Drake says, " Yeah. I'll see you there."

I tell my mom to drop me off unhappily. I get there and see my friend. We walk to the registration and get our schedule to class. Me and Drake get two of the same classes. The classes are Ceramics and Science. My first class is Math. I get in the room and see our teacher. He looks nice, but strict at the same time. His name is Mr. Ramirez. He starts teaching and I see this girl staring at me. When I stare at her I can't stop, I'm stunned for a minute and can't move. She just keeps staring at me and can't stop. It's like we are in our own world and no one's around us. It was like we've known each other our whole lives.

After Math I go up to her and say, " Hey I caught you staring at me."

She says, " Oh sorry about that."

I say, " It's fine. Hey what's your name?"

She answers, " My name is Kate."

I say, " Cool name."

Then I walk away looking back at her as she looks so beautiful and sad. I couldn't go back I was already late for my next class.

Kate's POV

I get into class and sit in my seat. I see this amazing guy walk in I'm stunned I can't move and can't stop staring at him. I tried to look at him and not try to make it look too obvious, but I guess it didn't work. A minute after while I'm looking at him he stares at me back and doesn't stop either. We stare at each other for like the whole class. I felt like we were ment to be and like we knew each our whole lives. After class we actually talk. He asks my name and I tell him. The only thing I was sad about was that I didn't have the guts to ask him for his name. I'm probably not going to be able to see him again out of the thousands of people who go to our school.

Sean's POV

I go to my next class not being able to stop thinking about her. She was so perfect that I can't explain it. While I'm in Ceramics Drake asks me how my first class was. I said that it was fun and that I met girl named Kate and I told him that she was the most perfect girl I've ever seen. While our teacher is teaching us about how to make pottery I just keep thinking about her and get caught by our teacher. She sees me daydreaming looking through the window and asks me a question.

She asks, " Mr. O' Donnell what are you staring at?

I say, " Oh sorry Mrs. Gomez. I was inheriting the beautiful outside world."

Mrs. Gomez says, " Ok then, I better not see you again daydreaming."

I say, " Yes mam. I promise it won't happen again.

After that it was the end of Ceramics. It was lunchtime after and me and Drake went to the cafeteria to get some food. Surprisingly I see Kate and my face brightens up. Every time I see her it's like I'm in a whole different world. It's like I'm not in a frickin hell hole anymore. When I see her she looks so happy.

Kate asks, " Hey, It's you again. I thought I'd never see you again."

I say, " Me too."

She asks, " What's your name? I didn't get to ask you earlier."