Chapter 9

Warning: This chapter slightly  contains Mature languages!

Dipper G's POV

"I fell for you"

Those four words constantly repeats in my mind.

"Brother"

What just the heck I was saying to her? Did I lose my mind?

"Dipper"

Am I crazy all of a sudden?

"BROTHER"

Or am I crazy inlove with her?

"EARTH TO MASON!" I snapped to reality when my sister suddenly shouted in my ears.

"What the f--- Mabel!" I cursed.

"Wow brother, I thought you're deaf now..." she said in amusement.  Wait me, a deaf?

"I'm not deaf sister, I can clearly hear you" what's wrong with her?

"Clearly hear me? Like I've called you three times and you didn't flinch nor just gaze at me"

I gave her a confused yet emotionless look.

"Gosh, just... forgot what I just said. Since I finally got your attention, may I ask what are you doing with the Pines girl?" she asked.

"Pines girl?.... You mean Pacifica?"

"Indeed"

Why is she asking me about Pacifica? Did she noticed something wrong? Wait... Is she mad?

"I just did my plan" I lied. I know she can tell wheter I'm telling the truth or not.  But what's new for me saying lies anyways?

"Liar..." she said in annoyance. She took a deep breath and she continues.

"I know you, you never do something that can ruin our plan..."

See?

"...and you never fell on your own puppet..." I gave her a confused look.

"...but you did..." On that,  my eyes widen in shock.

She looked me with her eyes glowing bright.

"AND NOW YOU CHANGE SO MUCH... YOU'RE NOT MY TWIN BROTHER THAT I KNOW!" she burst in anger.

This more shocking. I can't open my mouth and say something... but seeing her like that... I can't.  It is only because its not too long since I last saw her like this. But did I really change so much?

"Mabel.... You're wrong..." I confronted.

"Then say something that will make this right, brother" I was silent. If she's in her furious mode, you can't face her off on words or physical. And I don't want to figght her off physically,  coz I'll definitely die.

"I knew everything because of Will, he said all of it when you leave our room to meet up with that blonde girl" she said.

I'll kill that demon later. I thought.

(Don't even dare brother) I heard my sister's voice in my mind. Crap.

"I was shocked... that behind of your plan is you're slowly falling for that girl"

"Mabel.... I don't know if I really falling for her, I don't even know what my emotions are..." I clenched my chest and look at her onto her eyes.

"And I don't know what would happen if I change... to be the old me..."

Both of us we're silent and the atmosphere suddenly change into calm. Then I finally broke the silence.

"Mabel..."