the roommates

As I enter the building I never thought I would of seen anything better than the outside of this school but I was wrong the inside is so much better .. its breathtaking.

When you enter you are awestruck by all the paintings hanging from the wall which was a bronze colour but had an old-fashioned feel to it also the two big staircases which are  at both opposite ends that has a red rope at the entrance of the stairs that is for the girls quarters and  the boys quarters on the other stairs with a blue rope.

Maybe the fact that I was still mesmerized by the view infront of me that I didn't hear what my parents said until I felt a pinch on one of my buttocks .

- OW! what did you do that for ? I asked while rubbing it off.

- Well honey , we have been trying to get your attention for awhile now, to tell you goodbye until the parents day visit arrives which is in a month or so.  said mommy

- Goodbye honey, don't do anything we would do and make us  proud like you always do. We will miss you said my dad giving me  a hug  while trying so hard not to  tear up.

- Bye honey , take care of yourself , if there's a boy... make sure he's someone we will approved of ! said my mother while tears are running down her eyes and her and my father are  squeezing the hell out of me.

- ok! Mom! Dad! to tight come on  don't squeeze me to death before I start school and trust me mother there will be no boys for me and I'm going to miss you guys too i said while kissing them both on the cheek.

After our goodbye reunion my parents left while I started to walk up the stairs looking for my room, room 309. It just got me thinking about how no one tried  coming close to me after my parents left! ummm... maybe they're still scared of the power rankings between me and them.

Oh how silly !!! I won' t bite ....i thought while climbing these neverending stairs. finally... I reached the third floor ...now that I'm here I'm wondering what my roommates are like ...oh please Goddess no girly girl crap not now, not ever just simple social or none social people who knows to leave me alone but no self-centered bitches I can't stand them.

306...307....308...309 ...AH! at last i have reach my destination.

Ummm??? should I knock or just opened the door after all this is my room too .while I was debating with myself  I didn't realized that the door was opened and two shadows were just staring at me .

-You must be our roommate. said someone , knocking me out of my daydream.

when I heard that i finally saw the person who was talking and i think I'm seeing doubles. they must of seen my expression because they started to chuckle and one decided to talk the one with the black hair and red streaks with the most greenest eyes i have ever seen

- Yes , we are twins , i'm stephanie Maxwell  but call me steffie

-And I am tiffany Maxwell but call me tiff and you are!!?! said the one with the same black hair but purple streaks with the same green eyes as her sister.

- Oh ! I'm Anastasia kingston but call me Ana I said with a sincere smile.

-kingston....kingston.....they both murmur and at the same moment their eyes shined like they discovered something and before I knew it

-OMG YOU'RE THE FUTURE QUEEN !!!!! they both shouted.

- It's really true , we are staying in the same room with our future queen said tiffany

- This is Awesome !!! added steffie

Man!their voices are squeaky I think my eardrums are broken.

-Please tell me you won't call me that here... there's already the whole school that might be calling me that I don't want the people I might befriend calling me that too ... ok !

-You really mean that , when you said we are going to be friends because I didn't want to pressure you or anything after all you are a royal and befriended someone like us can destroy you image and we don't want to be the cause of that and~~~ babbled steffie

and to think I thought she was the quiet one , man! images can be deceiving.

-Stop it  steffie!!! just stop talking for a second.

- ok im sorry I tend to babbler when im nervous and when I'm meeting someone important  she said shyly

- Don't worry about it  , I just didn't want to see you over-stress yourself just because you know who I am , so would you mind showing me this room so I can get organised ..the faster the better,i am tired.

- Ok! I can do that .... welcome to el casa ... said steffie making me enter to a big size room ..  not bad not bad at all.

-Your bed is over there next to the window we took the bunks so I hope its alright and you will be sharing the closet with us but the dressing table next  to your bed is empty so you can use that and you can decorate you half  of the room with your personal things and the bathroom is over there and there you have it the el casa finished tiffany.

After getting everything in order we got to know each other a bit more and I learn that they were witches with an element , tiffany was water and steffie was fire .. I know weird but not surprising.

TWO HOURS LATER

We decided to start getting ready for dinner and the opening of the school year party  which is in about fifteen minutes .

- You guys hurry up !! its almost time I said impatiently.

- Please tell me you're not wearing the same clothes you came here in asked steffie

- Yes! is there a problem ? I replied stubbornly.

- Is there a problem? , is there a problem? of course there is , first you'll be the only one with the same clothes on and people will be expecting something from you ....so please hurry up and change. she said angrily.

- Don't worry my sister is overreacting.... but she does have a point people are expecting you to look like the queen of the ball so hurry up and change.

I huffed to my closet and picked up the first thing in my hand  and it was a sleeveless black dress with a  thin gold belt at the waist and I decided to go with  the black pumps and red bottom.

- Here, im done are you happy i said while letting my black hair down which has natural curls running down my back.

- Wow!! you look amazing. steffie and tiffany shrieked.

- You guys look amazing too I replied and it wasn't a lie they really do with there identical high waisted shorts and red and purple crop tops and black docs with red and purple laces to match and their hair in a high ponytail... they really killed it with their twin style ... it's like they know you can't touch them even if you wanted too.

- Ok! we all look gorgeous but its time to go!!!! said tiffany while rushing us both out the door.