List of Dares/Challenges

Pick your favorite song and dance to it on a table.

Stand in the center of a restaurant and sing your favorite nursery rhyme.

Make a prank call to someone you like.

Pick a member in this room and lick his/her cheek.

Eat a raw egg.

Imitate any three people in this room, while the others guess who they are.

Have a two-minute-long conversation with a chair or a wall.

Walk up to a stranger and convince him/her you're an alien sent to transform him/her.

Call an unknown number and tell that person you know where the Chamber of Secrets is.

Call up a hotel and ask if they serve dinosaurs. Also mention other foods you'd like with the dinosaur.

Follow someone on the road till they freak out.

If you're a guy, carry a woman's bag for one minute on a main street.

If you're a girl, carry a board on a main street that says: Up for adoption! Call __.

Wear everything yellow for a day, from your clothes to your accessories.

Tell the bartender in a club that you're doing a documentary on bartending and take inputs from him for half an hour.

Go to a hospital and convince the doctor you can't hear a thing.

Write a love letter to an acquaintance and send it via a Facebook message. Don't revert for 2 days.

Look angrily at every person who greets you for a day.

Send someone you know a message that says: I know what you did last summer.

If you're a guy, apply sticker eyelashes to your bike/car for a day and tell people you love this new look.

Call a friend in the middle of the night and tell him you just saw a spaceship.

Sit on a street and beg till you collect a set amount of money.

For half an hour, stand on the road and pretend as if you're talking to someone when you actually aren't.

Every time someone calls you, instead of saying hello, say 'you're gonna die' and hang up.

If you're a guy, paint your nails pink for a day.

If you're a girl, sport a fake mustache for an entire day and tell people you just thought of doing something different.

Test drive an expensive car and pretend to suddenly go blind.

In a pub, tell someone you'll buy them a drink and if accepted, order for orange juice.

play ding-dong ditch, except when the people answer say, " would you like to buy some girl scout cookies"

-jump in the pool with your clothes on

-dress up in a diaper and hold a pickle in your hands

-filll your underwear with wipped cream

-see if the bloody mary myth is true... lock yourself in the bathroom with the lights off and chant bloody mary (x13) i think

-cover your face with choclate -dip your head in ice cold water

-lick ketchup out of someones underwear