Hijikata Toushirou x Reader

Start from the beginning

Lucky for Hijikata, He didn't die, disappointing Okita for not accomplish his "target". A irk mark appeared on Hijikata's forehead and he REALLY want to have a normal day. Okita has been bothered him all day! Now, he has to deal with Yorozuya too! If only Shinpachi is here to stop Gintoki and Kagura...

While everyone is going crazy, you didn't know what to do since no one is listening, not even that perm hair guy! Right now, YOU ARE FURIOUS!

"YOU GUYS! STOP!! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL! I ONLY WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH KAGURA-CHAN!"

"NOW! Everyone, introduce yourself to me so I can know your name!", you roared at the boys.

"Sakata Gintoki but call me Gin-san." Gintoki said to you.

"Ugh. Why should I give my name to you, woman", you punched Okita in the head, not happy of his response.

"Fine. Okita Sougo. First Division Captain Shinsengumi." Okita said.

"Hijikata Toushirou. Vice Commander of Shinsengumi.", Hijikata said, not wanting to angry you more.

You fake smiled at the boys and you started to walk away. You called Kagura to come with you and you guys left them, not caring whether they are fighting each other again or not. Few minutes later, you were talking again with Kagura but something clicked in your head. Hijikata Toushirou...

'Hmm... That man... He is way attractive than Okita and Gin-san. Wait...WHAT?! WHAT AM I THINKING OF HIJIKATA-KUN?!', you panicked to yourself, not admitting Hijikata is handsome. (WOW. TSUNDERE! >:3)

Kagura saw your burning cheeks and asked you if you are sick or what. You shook your head vigorously. She narrowed her blue eyes towards you for a moment and shrugged. You sighed in relief, calming yourself and trying to forget Hijikata for today. Maybe you should try to be friends with Okita and Hijikata everyday. Thinking about it makes you smiled.

Time Skip~ (7 months later)

Today is Christmas and you were really excited! You currently in Gintoki's house, playing with Sadaharu because you are bored.

"Hey Gin-san. What are we going to do today?", you said to Gintoki.

"Huh. I don't know (First name)-chan. You know we don't have money!!", you covered your ears and pouted at him.

'Geez. He is so mean. I guess I should leave.' you thought.

Before you stood up, an idea popped up in your head. You smirked evilly to yourself. Gintoki didn't know what you are thinking.

"Fine. Gin-san. I'm leaving. Guess you don't want to know what I am going to give you for Christmas.", you said

That comment made him stopped reading his JUMP and his eyes stared at you.

"What? What are you talking about?", he said.

"A piece of cake, strawberry milk and your favorite parfait."

"WHAT?! GIVE THEM TO ME NOW (First name)!", he screamed at you, wanting to have his Christmas gift.

"I will but you need to make a deal with me~", you smiled innocently at him.

"Okay! Tell me!", he said to you, waiting for you to answer.

You told him that everyone should make a Christmas party at your house. Gintoki was about to speak-

"Don't worry, Gin-san. I already got the decorations and everything else for the party. We only need to have some help from Shinsengumi and everyone today!", you beamed at Gintoki.

"Yes. Yes (First name)-chan. "

"Yay~", you said excitedly, leaving the house. If only you can able to see Gintoki's smile.

Time Skip~

It's night time and you guys were celebrating, drinking alcohol and eating food in your house. You were grateful for Shinsengumi and everyone to celebrate Christmas with you. You literally forced Gintoki to asked Hijikata for help and it was hard at first, but in the end Hijikata agreed. Hijikata actually wanted you to asked him and told him about the party instead of Gintoki. But he is with you now, right?

Everyone was drinking and Kagura eating almost all the food, you were trying to find Hijikata. Hoping to talk to him. You found him outside of your house and you can see him smoking his cigar.

"Hiji-kun, there you are! I was looking for you. Why are you doing here?", you smirked, knowing he doesn't like being called "Hiji-kun".

"(First name)...I..", he murmured, looking down at the ground.

"What? I didn't understand what you just said."

Hijikata looked up and grab your right arm, pulling you to his chest.

'W-what?! What are you doing, Hijikata-kun?!!' you thought, your cheeks are dusted in pink.

HIs hand reached to your chin and made sure you are looking straight at him. He surely doesn't want to messed up his plan. Especially in Christmas.

"(First name). Do you want to know where your gift? Just tell me and I will give it to you.", he whispered at your ear, feeling his hot breathe.

You try your best to not blush so much, however you failed miserably. You hate yourself is what you thought to yourself. You were so distracted that Hijikata called your name again. You looked at him again, remembering his question.

"Yes! I do want to know where my gift is! Please give it to me...", he only smiled at you, leaning toward to your red face. Only whispered three words in your red ear.

"I love you, (First name) (Last name)." , his eyes showed tenderness and love.

You felt your heart stopped and felt blood rushed to your face, Hijikata can see your whole red face. Thinking how cute you are in his strong arms. He patiently waited for your answer, praying you would love him.

"O-of course I love you too, Toshi!", you pouted at him, not looking at his eyes.

He laughed at your adorable action, then he smirked.

"Then...that means you are my girlfriend. You are mine (First name).", he softly kissed your lips.

You, of course, closed your eyes and kissed back. You REALLY like your "gift" from him.

Both of you pulled back and smiled at each other. You were so happy. Nothing is going to interrupt your moment with Hijikata, right?

WRONG!!

"Hey. Are you two done kissing? So you guys can come inside the house. It's so cold in here!", you heard Gintoki behind you two, didn't realize he was there...

Your face is not red anymore, but... you did not like people interrupting you, especially with your man. You turned around and looked at Gintoki, cracking your knuckles and smiled menacing at him.

"Oh my! You have something in your face, Gin-san. Here, let me help you!!", you punched him too hard, making him unconscious.

Then you dragged Gintoki by his shoulders, telling Hijikata to come inside the house too. He smirked and went inside with you and Gintoki

Extended Ending~

"Hey (First name)

"Yes, Toshi?", you looked at him, wondering what is he going to say to you.

"Why are you wearing guys clothes? You are a woman so you need to wear something nice or at least a beautiful kimono.", he said.

You slapped him and a bright red handprint appeared in Hijikata's cheek....

ALRIGHTY! I'M DONE! WOW! Took me 2 hours for to do this! omg...