Chapter 2

Ethan's P.O.V.

"I'm..uh..sorry..who are..who're you?"Avery whispers and my chest aches,this is not happening,I freking swear this is not happening.No,god no!I was told by the doctors that she could have some memory problems but nothing serious that she could forget a few things about her past but this is not fair.She has to remember me!She loves me and I love her,how could she ever forget me?For a moment a terrible thought comes in my mind.I step back,instantly rushing out of the hospital and I get in my car and hit the steering-wheel with all my strength.
'I'm Ethan.'I tell her.

Flashback.

I'm angry that Avery left and I'm angry that she doesn't trust me.It's not my fault that she is always this nosy,I may or may not have told her that this is the end of us but I didn't mean it.I'm sure she'll realise it and we'll soon be okay,won't we?

I hear a knock on the door,it must be Gray,so I get up like a lazy bug I am and open the door.The view of the man standing in front of me froghtens me,it is a pollife officer.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you but does Avery Williams' relatives live here?"He asks in a stange voice.

"Um..yes."I answer unsure what to say,since she has no relatives or I remember so.

"Then I'm sorry to let you know that Avery Williams is in hospital,she is in a very terrible condition sir,she jumped from a pretty high building and it's doubtful if she survives."

"What do you mean..She can't be..You must be mistaken.."My heart startes to crash and I feel my eyes are filled with a liquid.

"I fear I'm right sir."He says and leaves.I am absolutely shocked and don't even manage to think clearly.My Avery?Was that police officer talking about my beautiful Avery?No!

Oh my god..Oh my fucking god!I start to realise what has just happened,I start to glue every piece of this day together and realise what have I just done..oh my god!I start yelling and breaking things,until someone stops me,It's Grayson it has to be,who else?

All this shit I realised few hours later,because Cam is here now and we are waiting to the doctor,she told me that Avery is going to have some serious surgeries.Cam just told me that when I found out about Avery I was yelling and breaking verything,I was crying and screaming,I was about to kill mysself as well but then they called ambulance and gave me a medicine.Now I'm here with Avery,waiting for her surgery result,I try not to think that everything is my fault but I can't help it,how can I be here and Avery there when everything is indeed my fault.

End of flashback.

When I open my eyes,I am in hospital,because everything around is white and I know this place well damn that I can realise wehre I am.

"I'm glad you have waken up sir,we found you in the hospital yard,yelling and screaming,are you allrght?"Is this girl stupid?I bet she is the dumbest girl alive.I ignore her and get up from the hospital bed.I go straightly to the manager.

"I have to see Avery Williams."I demand.

"I'm sorry Mr.Dolan but your time for today is up."She says,what?No fucking way,I must see my beautiful Avery.

"You don't understand,do you?!I said I must see her,now either you are letting me in or I am letting myself in!"I yell at her and her frightened face tells me that she is going to let me in.So I directly go in her room again,luckily she is awake.

"Avery,how are you feeling?"I ask her calmly,because I don't want my emotions to make me crazy again,during the last four weeks I have been visiting psychologists,I clearly am not well.

"I'm better,I guess.."She answers me clearly she has not recognised me yet,I hate to think about it.

"Ave..I know you can't remember me,but you have to okay?You have to remember me..I..uh..I can tell you about the things we did together and take you to the places we used to go and hang out together..Do you not remember any single thing about us?"I ask her with a broken voice,trying my best not to break fully apart.

"I..I don't know who you are..and I'm sorry about that but it's not like I forgot it all..Somehow your face looks familiar to me..and whoever you used to be,I will try to remember everything..I promise you."Her words make my heart warm and my face is covered in hot tears,I can feel it.I step towards her and hug her,afraid not to hurt her break her,as if she was fragile and I was the sledgehammer.

"I will
stay here tonight.."I whisper in her ear but she is already asleep,so I get up and sit next to the window,in an uncomfortable hospital chair,but I'm not going anywhere.

I swear to her that I will do everything to make her remember me and the time we spent together,I will do everything I can,because she is everything to me,she is all I have and she is everything I live for.When I first saw her..after that..saw how damaged she was,I almost died,I felt every inch of her pain through my body and every day I opened my eyes thinking why wasn't I on her place?I wil never get the image of the destroyed Avery from my head,nor that everything that happened to her is my fault and I will never forgive this to myself.After that accident I promised myself to protect her and be with her no matter what,even after if she finds out that this is my fault and which I'm sure she will hate me for,I will stay with her anyway and do everything to be her guardian.As the time passes I only realise how much I have loved her and how big part of my life she has become,now that I know this,I will never let heer go,until I stop breathing.

That is it,tomorrow I will ask the doctor if I can take her home and I will spend every fucking minute of my life with her to help her remember how much I love her and what kind of past we have behind us,we have been in the shadows before,we have been behind the shadows before but now I will make sure that we are breathing!I will make sure she will breath no matter what and that I will always,always love her.

_________________________________________________________________________

I will publish weekly or more often,just let me know what