Good Bye Part 7

SYDNEYS POV 

Once I got to the air port I saw my friend  come out the door. She hopped in, we hugged, and started to drive home.

"Hey Liv! how have you been I've missed you." I smiled waiting for a response.

"Oh same old same old" she smiled.

Once we got home I showed her, her room and helped her with some boxes. Then I went into my room and saw Will laying or sleeping i couldn't really tell.

"Hey babe " he said half asleep.

"Go to sleep, you've had a rough day" I give him kiss good night or afternoon and walk outside. 

"Who was that?!" Liv stated, kinda yelled.

"Oh uh Will my boyfriend he's staying for a night or two." I said kinda smiling

"Yeah ok just don't do anything dirty. PLEASE" she said I laughed.

"Alright see ya." I told her grabbed a box and went in my room.

I unpacked all the boxes remains and looked at them.

"Wow I have a lot of clothes." I told myself.

"Yeah ya do." will said sitting up.

"Shut up, so do you." I said laughing

Will helped me put my clothes in my closet. I grabbed the box that was already in the room. I looked through it, all pictures.

"Can you go get the box that says BR please." I tell will

"Yeah sure." he says getting up and walking away. 

"Hey Sydney, didn't you two break up." Liv said

"Uh yeah why" i say half paying attention looking at the pictures

"Oh its just , I feel like you two , I just, I don't think you two are meant for each other" Liv says

"WHAT! Are you honestly kidding me you know how much we've been through, he literally had to go to England for month when we where in high school.We've been through thick and thin. If anything I don't think we should be friends anymore. Get out go find some where else to live you bitch!" I scream at her she looks back in disgust and walks out.

Am I mean I think I am? haha hope you enjoyed

-stay lucky- Jai