Eiji was the first one to react and he immediately ran and embraced Shizuka.

"Shizuka-chan! It's really you. I thought I'd never see you again. How have you been? What are you doing here? Are the twins doing alright? Is-"

"E-Eiji, please let go. My v-vision is starting to fade." the dark haired girl stuttered.

Eiji released his grip and Shizuka landed on the ground with a THUD. Shizuka's glare to Eiji confirmed she was annoyed. He gave a nervous smile and slowly back up.

"I see you haven't changed. How does Oishi put up with you sometimes?" Shizuka said with a strained throat.

Oishi held out his hand which Shizuka gladly accepted. Throughout this entire scene the other Regulars stayed quiet. They looked back and forth between the three.

"Oishi, how do you know this girl?" Fuji asked quite curious.

"Shizuka used to be my neighbor when I was younger. She would come over to play with me and Eiji." Oishi explained.

"Yeah Shizuka-chan was really cute when she was little. You've grown up so much." Eiji cooed.

Shizuka smiled at him teasingly. "What? Am I not cute anymore?"

Eiji jumped up startled. He waved his hands back and forth panicking slightly. "T-That's not what I meant! I mean you're still cute and everything-"

"So are you saying you have a crush on me?"

Shizuka was enjoying this. The guys were snickering at how Eiji was acting. By now Eiji had a deep blush on his face and was waving his hands even faster.

"No! I only like you as a friend but you're still pretty. You're actually cuter than you were." He said in a rush.

Shizuka placed a hand on his shoulder which made him calm down. "I was just playing with you Eiji. Now let's watch the match. It's almost over."

"That reminds me why are you here?" Oishi asked.

"She came cause she knows Echizen." Momo answered.

"Ochibi? How do you know him?"

"I'd rather now say. Ryoma wouldn't like it if I told you. I'll let him tell you when he's ready."

"But that's no fun. If I know him, he'll be trying to ignore the question and just walk off." Momo whined. The girl giggled at the thought.

"Yeah that does sound like him."

"Game and match to Ryoma Echizen."

Cheers were heard around the court, most of them being 7th graders. The older kids were stunned to say the least. Shizuka smirked eyeing the arrogant tennis player.