Don't Leave Me - Tom Brady

Y/N's POV
I stormed into the house I shared with my long time boyfriend Tom. "Thomas Patrick Brady!" I yelled into the wide spaced room.

Tom slowly made his way down the steps, like a kid anticipating a punishment from their parents, "yes?"
He asked with a confused look on his

I took the magazine out of my purse and pointed to the picture of Tom and some girl, "what is this?!"

He cautiously grabbed the magazine from my hands, "y/n look, I can explain. The girl told me she was a New England fan, so I bought her a cup of coffee as a friendly gesture for her support. Then, she asked for a picture and I said okay, nothing else happened."

"Really Tom?! Because this shows y'all sitting at a table, with what looks like I don't know? LUNCH!"

"Y/n come on! You know I would never cheat on you!" Tom yelled causing me to flinch.

I know I was upsetting him by questioning his trust in our relationship, but I was hurt that he would go that far just for that one fan when he had thousands.

I looked up at him, tears were beginning to well up in my eyes.

"Y/n-." Tom started to say.

"No Tom, it's fine." I stated coldly and grabbed my purse and car keys.

I began to walk towards the door when Tom came running in front of me.

"Where are you going?" He asked frantically.

"I'm just going to go clear my head for a little while," I mumbled quietly

"Y/n no, please don't go." He begged me

"Tom-" I began to say

"No y/n, it's my turn to talk. I never meant to hurt you with my words or my actions, and I'm so sorry. I love you and I should have done this a long time ago, but I was waiting for the perfect moment. And this is the perfect moment."

Tom got down on one new and pulled a blue box out of his pocket, "Tom.." Tears of joy were falling faster down my face.

"Y/n, will you make me the happiest man on Earth, and be my wife?"

"Oh Tom, I thought you'd never ask."

He quickly got up and wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and smashed his lips onto mine.

I hope you liked it, make sure you leave comments and feedback of how you think these imagines are going! Love y'all! Open to requests❤️🏈🏈