Chapter 10- Inhuman and Immortals

Zacznij od początku

After the man as in the girls uncle had adopted her he told the little girl about the other world, the world that had ruined her life.

It was her third trading session with him and she was really working hard today. She ran faster as her blood rushed in her body making the girl feel slightly dizzy and also letting heat fill her small body. The girl could feel as her body over worked itself to reach today’s goal. She was running her last lap and was huffing as she ran on the track that was build indoor.

Finally after her run the girl sat down on the bench that was the only thing that a person could have a seat on in this huge track room. She could feel that someone had a seat beside her and somehow she knew for it was the man that adopted her, the so called uncle, so she didn’t turn around but just looked ahead and grabbed the bottled water beside her and started to gulp some water down her dry and sore throat.

"I see you have improved allot little grasshopper," The man said, with is weird smile on his face.

"Yeah," the girl said lost more in her thoughts then concerted on his talking.

"Well since you have improved I’m sending you to the first mission," He said to the girl.

"What do you mean a 'mission’,” The girl asked startled out of her thoughts.

"Oh did I tell you that I’m well a agent," The man spoke to the girl and looked around trying not to make eye contact with her knowing she could read threw a face expression and he didn’t want her knowing about what was going on or was playing on his face.

"Oh nah, I think you didn’t bother to tell me," the girl while trying to get him to look at her. She could tell he was not being honest about something.

Oh well I’m gone tell you now and along with few things, I have to tell you,

1) I'm not an ordinary person; I'm an agent that works for a secret organization

2) The world you live in is not a normal world, you see in this world not only humans live but same with the inhuman that we call immortals

3) These people are called immortals because they are Vampires, Werewolf’s, Fairies, Witches and or some other things.

4) I'm an agent and so I want you to help me on this mission to go and kill these people.

5) I want to offer you a deal or in other words a commitment," he said to the shocked girl.

The man was still recovering from his long speech that just changed the young girls life do a flip and totally change the way she saw the man. She thought he was crazy, there are no such things as Vampires, Werewolf’s, Fairies, Witches and or any other things.

"I know you don’t believe me so I want you to come on this little trip with me to this little mission so I can show you these immortals," The man said looking up at her wit hope in his eyes. The girl didn’t have the heart to say no to the man but she did need to know what this deal he was talking about.

"So what is this deal again," The girl asked him kind of on guard.

"Oh nothing the deal I want to make with you is that, well you will basically be an agent like me," The man said proudly.

"Oh okay I will but I got a ask, do you have any family," The girl asked the now shocked man.

"Yes but they were murdered," He said

The girl agreed with him and started to follow his footsteps on to becoming an killer, agent and almost a hunter, but did the girl know that he was making her into a monster and making her kill ransom people for no reason,

Then that’s a NO.

I stopped at that and turned around to see that it was almost night and that the fact that I haven’t seen my personal maid in a while, so I pulled a pair of keys and went behind my desk and then pulled out the key, put the key in the derogate and then when it opened I chucked the black book in there and started to make my ways down the hall to my room to see how did it look. I signed not really worried about anyone finding out the book because no one goes to the office since it is never used by me but what had me worried it that when I read the next page I wonder what is written on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter i didnt even go over so i bet ju all theirs gona be lots of mistakes and maybe this tim egrammer mistakes along with teh spelling onces so guys im really sorry i was gona upload yesteraday but then i had badminton try outs ( P.S i made teh frist cut... yee, wish me luck for teh next one ;) The other thing is i may not upload next week becasue i have history test along with a math test and my soccer try outs too ( which i have to go for 6:00 am in the morning for, wich me luck again guys i really wanna make soccer ;) soo i have a huge packed up weekend so forgive me for this unedited chapter an dmy lack of uploads also 12 votes fo this chapter plzss and thank ju

and di di tell you guys i was sick and so was my editor ;( sad stoy i know ;p so thats teh otehr reason why i didnt upload.. also u working thsi othe rbook for Rejected By My Soul Mate.... so teh 2nd book of that is uppp its called Decived By My Soul Mate... i HOPE YOU GUYS READ THIS NOTE IF NOT THEN YOU WILL NOT RECIVE MY SORRY >_< so yup ohh and anyone has a black berry then pm me i gota ask ya somethin :)