Chapter Two

You held your present to Rouge in your hand. A necklace with a pink gem and bat wings hanging off already caught your eyes. Then, you looked closer and saw the words "I love you" on the wings of the necklace, it was a must buy. You had it in a wrapped box in your hand and you walked to the party.

You knocked on the door and almost immediately, it opened. Sonic stood there and welcomed you inside.

"Y/n!" Amy ran over to you and gave you a hug, "I'm glad you actually made it!"

"I...won't be here long. I...have things to do at home." You watched Amy frown and then smile.

"It's okay, just have fun." Amy got up beside your ear and whispered, "She's over there in the corner beside Shadow and Espio."

You nodded and moved over there toward her.

"Hi, y/n. How are you doing, sweetheart?" She got up and hugged you, practically pressing her boobs against your chest, suffocating you.

"I'm...fine...I have something for you. I'm not going to be here very long, so I'll just give it to you and then I'll go."

"Aww, sweetie. Thank you. I don't want you to go, though. You should stay."

"I'm....just not a party person. I don't think you could change my mind." Rouge frowned and opened her present. She gasped and pulled the necklace out.

"Oh my god, Y/n....you didn't have to...."

"You needed a necklace to match that jumpsuit you like so much....don't worry about it...it's nothing."

Without hesitation, Rouge moved forward and kissed you. Your eyes widened and you blushed madly, kissing her back after realizing what was happening. 

She pulled back and looked you in the eyes, blushing. 

"I've been waiting to do that since first grade."

"I've been waiting since Kindergarden..." You smiled.

"Are you still going to leave?"

"No....You're the only person that could change my mind. Thank you."

"I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Rouge."

Merry Christmas.