Christmas Special!!! STORY

Hello my lovely readers here is the Christmas special I promised you hope you like it😄 and i would also like to thank mnatsume for the request sent to me for the idea of the Christmas special.  Now on to the story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yukiko's Pov

    In a weeks time it will be Christmas and I have no idea what to get for Mikan, I already got gifts for everyone else but for some reason it is hard to shop for Mikan. I was walking around Central city( is that what it's called? ) still looking for Mikan a present with Yo-Chan holding my hand looking everywhere curiously. 

    As i was walking around i heard a conversation that would help me with Mikan's gift. Boy character " you know on holiday's like this i sometimes miss my parents" Girl character " i know what you mean i also miss my parents at this time of the year." I stoped listing to their conversation cause i got the greatest idea ever !! What if Mikan got to meet her parents this year? Yeah that will be great, i looked at Yo-chan and said " come on Yo-chan lets get back to the dorms to wrap these presents up." and he nodded.

    When we got back to the dorms  we went straight to mt room to wrap the presents that we got while we were out. As i was helping yo-chan wrap his gifts, i was thinking of ways to find info on Miakn's parents. I thought of a few ways but it i could only put these ways at night without the academy knowing yet. My thoughts were iterupted with a knock on my door, i quickly hide the gifts under my bed so who ever was at the door wont see them.  Iopened the door to see that it's Natsume and Ruka at the door. " Hey guys what are you doing here?"( she still has the blank face and emotionless voice) " can't we come to see a friend?" Ruka said

  " Of course you can"

    ~~~~~~~~~ Time skip to night time~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Yukiko's Pov

   I was on my laptop looking for information on Mikan's parents when i came on to some intersecting things i found about her parents like how they went to school here and that they actually live close to Mikans grandpa's house. They only lived two cities over from where they lived without them knowing. ALL I know is that MIkan is going to meet her parents if they like it or not and they will after i get threw with them( insert devil horns and tail on her ).

  ~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip to Christmas day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Today was Christmas and we were all in the gym where they decorated for the occasion( is that how you spell it) even with a giant Christmas tree with fake snow on it. Right now we were exchanging gifts with each other, when Miakn saw that i didn't have a gift for her she stared to cry a little and yell a lot that my ears started to hurt. " calm down Mikan my present for you is right out the gym doors."
I walk over to gym doors and open the doors a little to make sure they were there. Once I knew they were still there I opened the door fully to reveal two people, Mikan's parents!!!!! Everyone was confused as to who they were.
Then Mikan's mother started crying when she saw Mikan. They ran over to her and hugged her and whispered "my baby" and "my little girl" and other things, Mikan looked confused since two strange people are hugging her. " ahh...... why are you hugging me?" Mikan said
Parents: "where your parents"
Students: " EEEEHHHH!!!!!!"
Mikan: " MY PARENTS!!!!!"
Everyone looked at me as to how I found them, " I found them through my connections don't ask anymore questions " Mikan and her parents were talking for the rest of the party and everyone let them.
~~~~~ time skip to end of party~~~~~~
Mikan and her parents were crying cause they had to part ways now, which almost had me to tears but I didn't cry. " okay I really hate to break up this happy reunion but it's time for you two to to leave" " okay, come on honey lets go" the wife nodded her head and they left the school.
Mikan ran to me and hugged me while crying and saying "thank you" over and over again and I let her and hugged back a little.
" BEST CHRISTMAS EVER " Mikan yelled and everyone smiled at her.
The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you liked the Christmas special, this is my present to y'all this Christmas so Marry Christmas 🎄 everyone !!!!!!!