CHEAPTER 2

Weeks have passed. Everyone seems already used to their new schedule. Even kookie seems to start enjoying school. Everything was going well.

It was on friday evening when everyone just got home from school and work.
"  yaah get off me " jimin can be heard screaming at tae and kookie who were sitting on top of him.
" boys dont be like that. Come on get off him " namjoon spoke who was on the couch watching tv. Tae and kookie ran upstairs quickly before jimin caught them.
" yaah! No running " screamed jin from the kitchen.
It was a normal day. The triplets were playing, yoongi was at his room for sure maybe sleeping but there was no where for hobi to be found.
" oppa where is hobi?" Jin asked after feeling quite from hobi' cheerfull behavior.
" he must be upstair. I will go and check on him. But you know since he cane back from school he jusg ran and look himself in his room ." Namjoon said while walking to the staies.

KNOCK KNOCK....
Namjoon knocked. But since he didnt get replied he knocked the second time. But still no reply. He got nervouse and opened the door slowly. The room was dark. No sunlight was getting in so namjoon went to the window and opened the curtains to get light in.
He turned around and saw a little boy sleeping on his bed. Namjoon went and sat by him. Hobi was fast asleep. But it was weird for namjoon to find hobi sleeping in such a dark room .
He wanted to moves hobi' s hair which fall on his face when he felt the hair wet. He thought hobi was sick but he didnt feel any temperature from him. And than he found scars on his face and hands. Namjoon got worried. He didnt want to wake hobi up. But he wanted to know what happend to him to have those scars. So he carried him carefully withouth waking him up and took him to gis room. He wanted hobi to wake up by his side so that he can feel safe to tell him how did he get those scars.

"Papa, where is hobi ?" Yoongi asked. They were eating their dinner. The table was full except of hobi seat. It was empty. " he is sleeping " namjoon answered due of jin not knowing what to answer.
After putting hobi to sleep namjoon pull his wife privately and told him what he found , and he didnt want the childeren to found out.
" kookie wanna play? " tae asked. He didnt seem to be interested in eating. Kookie nodded with his mouthfull. " no playing till you finish your food" jin spoke.

"A_appa?" A voice was heard. Namjoon opened his eyes finding hobi in his arms who was half asleep.
"Shsh sh" namjoon calmed him. Its okay im here. He raised his head to look at jin who was fast asleep.
"Appa it hurts " hobi whined
" buddy whats wrong?"
"It hurts"
Namjoon turned on th lights to check what hobi was whinning about. But he found him still asleep.
He must be having a nightmare, he thought.
He sat beside hobi and started to pat his head slowly to make him calm down.

But he couldnt get of on how those scares got on hobi's face and hands.
Namjoon stayed up. He felt sorry for his son.

Time passed, it was after midnight when hobi woke up feeling hungry. He foun his parents asleep. Appa was beside him sleeping peacefully. He was hungry and he didnt want to wake up his parents. So he got of the bed slowly ans silently and went to the kitchen. He was scared but i couldnt careless from the hunger he felt. He got himself a sandwich which jin putted before night for hobi. Suddenly he heard footstep behind him.
He signed after finding out it was jin. " hobi you feeling hungry?" Jin asked. Hobi nodded
Jin stayed with him till he finished eating.
" hobi come here." Jin took his 7 year old son in his arm.
" sweety can you promise me that you would never hide anything from papa?"
Hobi didnt meet his papa's eyes.
" come on can you tell where those came from?" Jin said pointing at the scares on hobi's hands.
Hobi turned around to find if anyone was there beside them. He looked at his papa's eyes, he started to cry. Jin hugged him telling it was okay." Baby just tell me whats wrong?" Jin was now worried.