Chapter 1

Helllloooooooooo *inserts Marcus Butlers voice*
I know its been ages that I left you guys with just a prolouge and I feel real bad.
But i hv been busy with life and after Jay I couldnt process anything properly so I missed those days and being the shitty writer I am I dont keep my chps drafted sooooo.......
Also the picture above is how Louis looks in this book.
This chp is dedicated to OnlyLarryShip and @larryislouisxharry they both made me write this thanks for your comments or else I wouldntbhv updated this book anytime soon.

Louis

I woke up to my sisters jumping on my bed. I grabbed daisy and started tickling her. "Morning Dais" I said "Morning Lou" she said and then Pheobe poked my cheek and said "get ready breakfast is done". Then they hop of the bed and run out of my room.

I get up quickly and do my morning routine take a quick shower and dress up in black skinny jeans that make my ass look good in them and put on a cream coloured sweater and grab my vans put my hair in a messy fringe and head downstairs. Not before grabbing my flower crown a combination of white and blue flowers.

I head to the dinning room and give my mum a kiss to the cheek and sit down on the chair as my mum serves us pancakes and soon I finish them. "Girls get ready or you wont have a ride with me". They quickly rush to my car and then yell a Goodbye to me mum and head out the door.

I drop my sisters off at their school and then head to mine. After a few minutes I enter my school parking lot and park my car. Just as I close my door I am pushed against my car door.........................................................................to be continued..................

Oh its non other than the Irish leprechaun aka my best friend more like a brother from another mother." Umm Niel I can't breathe" I say almost choking from his death grip though he is quick to pull back and examine me people walking by give weird looks but I ignore them and shake my head at the clovers antics.

" Niall Im not hurt just your grip was a bit too tight" I say and start walking towards the doors and he follows besides me. We enter and head towards our lockers Niall and I have lockers in different hallways so we meet up at the class.

We part our ways and I head towards my locker and hope that nothing happens today I woke up great and I want it to stay like that and to my luck it does I get no hateful words and I quickly grab my things and move to my class and see Niall waiting for me. We enter the class to see paper planes flying around and no Mrs. Hudson in sight.

We both find our seats in the back and sit there just as Mrs. Hudson walks through the door and the bell rings for the day to start and before she can shut the door. She is stopped by a panting beauty Sorry a Greek God aka my forever last first crush Harry. Harry Styles.

Hiiiiiiii.......
I know its been long too much assignments exams and stuff and me being a dumbass lazy af writer doesnt hv her chps drafted does it last moment when she gets a reminder from readers that she needs to update.

Sorry really it took me long and also Im sorry this is quiet short and crappy but the next update I will try my best
Life is really hard
Also Merry Christmas
Ps sorry if Im late to wish

Hope you enjoyed the chapter
If you did make sure to vote or comment even if you didnt like it do comment so I can make it better next time and also point any mistakes u guys find so I can edit them

Adois amigos
-k