Chapter 1

It was Friday and there was 10 minutes left of school and I kept watching the clock. I swear it was the longest 10 minutes of my life. When the bell rang I bolted for the door to meet Andrea at our spot..my car. We car-pull since she doesnt have her own car yet; which is fine because she only lives 3 houses down from me. 

On the drive to her house "Story of My Life" by One Direction came on. She turned it up and rolled down her window and started screaming the song, "STORY OF MY LIFE I'LL TAKE HER HOME! I'LL SPEND ALL NIGHT TO KEEP HER WARM!" "Oh my god Andrea stop!" I yelled as I turned down the music and rolled up her window. "Hey why'd you do that?!" she said frustrated. "Um you were kinda making my ears bleed..and probably everyone elses that we drove by." haha "Oh haha sorry." she replied.

When we pulled up to her house I told her that we're gonna film a video tonight. "Ok text me!" she yelled from her door. I drove to my house, ran upstairs, and started my homework. I was on and off of twitter sometimes. When I finished I texted Andrea.

Me: Hey I'm done with my homework! You can come over now:)

Andrea: Ok sounds good! See ya in a few! :D

I got on tumblr while I waited. There was really nothing new on my dash so I just checked my notifications. "Woah I gained 1,000 followers in one night? What the hell?!" I said to myself. I clicked on my followers to see who was new. "These are all fan accounts of me and Andrea..that's weird." I clicked on a few and stalked some of their blogs. Then all of a sudden I got an anonomous question.

Anon: OH MY GOD! HI ASHLEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE FOLLOW ME!

How can I follow you if you're on anon, I thought to myself.

And before I knew it, I typed exactly what I thought, but with a little more of an answer.

Me: Hey! That really means a lot, we love our fans so much. Come off anon so I can check out your blog and follow you!  xoxo~ Ashley

After I responded I went on twitter and asked,

Tweet: Hey guys! Me and Andrea are filming a video in about a half hour! Any suggestions?

I got replies within seconds. People had some funny ideas, but I could only pick one..for now. I saw a tweet from a girl named Jenn McAllister: Do the Best Friend Challenge!

After I saw it I responded and told her we were going to do that. After that I went to her profile because I swear that I've seen that name before..but I didnt know where. 

Jenn McAllister @jennxpenn- really professional internet person. Los Angeles, California. youtube.com/jennxpenn.

I clicked on the YouTube link and her videos popped up. "Oh my god! It's thee jennxpenn!" I screamed quietly. I went back to her profile on twitter and it said she was following me..."since when?!" I yelled. I DMed her and asked if she knew who I was.

Me: Hey Jenn, thanks for the idea! When did you start following me?

Jenn: Hey Ashley, no problem! I followed you after I saw your YouTube videos! 

Me: You watch my YouTube videos?!

Jenn: Ya! You and Andrea are hilarious and I love your music videos. :)

Me: Oh my god thank you so much! I love your videos too! Ok well I got to go, Andrea's here and we're gonna go film! Thanks again for the idea!

Jenn: Ok! Can't wait to see it!

I heard banging on the front door and ran downstairs to answer it knowing it was Andrea. "Hey I saw your tweet. Any responses?" she asked. "Uh ya, actually a lot! And we even got a response from jennxpenn!! She suggested the Best Friend Challenge where we ask the other person 20 questions about ourselves to see if they know them. I quiz you on my channel and then you quiz me on yours." I said. "Sounds awesome! Let's go film!" She said with excitement.

"I'll get the camera and lights, you get the chairs." I said demanding. "Ok sounds good." She said back. When we finished setting up we each wrote down our questions for our videos. I went first.

When we finished my video, she ended up getting 3 wrong. "Some friend you are!" I yelled joikingly. She laughed "Some of those were hard!" 

We then filmed hers and I got 2 wrong. "Ha! I'm the better friend!" I said in her face. "Pshhh whatever! Those were easy questions." She said while laughing.

She ended up spending the night after we filmed both the videos.