wolf song the movie

In the beginning the caves of hell and the death alpha and his brother said to his It shall be as we agreed my place in the underworld shall be your and the death aplha said to his brother how can i free you and the brother will say go to Earth find three things for me the stone of souls the book of Legends in the pure of heart this task won't be easy for you so i shall lend you some of my power do you understand and the death aplha said to his brother keep the spot warm for me brother this won't take long Goat Tear pack Territory and Everyone is flighting and now Arrow got his sister jasmine so Arrow was looking at the death aplha and Arrow got scared and running his tail between his leg's and Mari is running with the book in her mouth ok i will skip to the end of the movie the death aplha grab kara in the neck and throat her and Arrow saw kara just laying there and the death aplha is running to kara and Arrow was in front of the death aplha so the death aplha stoped and the death aplha look at Arrow and Arrow said long time no see friend and the death aplha said you're right last time i saw you where one tail between your leg's and running away and the death aplha is laughing and the death alpha said to Arrow now back off before you get hurt puppy and kara said to Arrow Arrow you don't have to do this run away there are to many and Arrow said I'm tired of running you won't touch her you sniveling dog and the death aplha said and who is going to stop me and Arrow said you're looking at him and the death aplha said to Arrow you couldn't even stop a paper bag flooring in the wind and the death aplha started laughing so Arrow is getting mad and the death aplha said I'll give you a taste of my power's i'm sure you will be quieten with them and now Arrow and the death aplha are flighting and the death aplha bitz Arrow a little bit and kara tell Arrow only use your most powerful form when you ready to give up the things that you love most and Arrow got up and grab the death aplha's  leg and Arrow said my turn and Arrow's Eyes is turning blue now abs and Arrow said your justment has come and the death aplha said impossible i killed all of the hollow's and Arrow to the death aplha you can't kill a force of nature and now the death aplha killed Arrow and now  kara is crying now cuz she Loved Arrow and now kara's friend is going and she said that's how you jump a log and kara said what are you guys doing here and she said I had to make a quick delivery so she put the pure of heart on kara and kara transformed and kara said to the death aplha i am going to kill you right now and the death aplha is using his powers and the death aplha said to kara why aren't my Powers working on you and kara didn't say anything and kara is mad at the death aplha and kara fly's up now kara is now fighting. with the death aplha and the death aplha put bad of his power's to kara's Dad Damien and the death aplha is talking to kara i had a deep suspicion that you will you use the stone of stones against me which of course face inside the case states that will allow you to use the stone full cast of power's and as you can tell all of these souls that match my power just for something don't act so surprised I'm not really as dumb you murder of grass i understand the risk anticipate your inductance's and as you got my some inductance's and as you got my some unexpected insurance's so to speak he had a much bigger heart than you so easy to make him do my bidding kill her lightning said kara to Damien i should cut you you open right now and kara said stop it move aside and lightning said to kara are you crazy look at his face and kara look at his eyes he's gone and kara a said to Damien i forgive you for leaving Alador and me when we were pups do what you would like do what you like but you're not allowed to walk out of me again i knew i knew the minute i saw you that you'remy dad and kara's Alador said the Damien tell us about the legend Dad and the Dad said i think you are a little young for this And kara said please oh please Daddy we want to hear it and the Dad said well alright but don't tell your mother and kara and her brother when they were pup's we promise and Damien said listen close little pup's it all started know place to call home and kara's brother said to Damien you are my hero Daddy one day I want to be just like you and kara said to Damien he told us about souls and how each species go into when they die you remember you he told us about the legend of the pure of heart how anyone can be the heart's and not even know it and Damien is saying to kara i lived a full life kill me before i lose control again and kara said what no can't let you go yet I just got you back and Damian said to kara i have made many mistakes in my past but what going on right now bigger then any individual so do what is right you are my daughter i will much rath die by your fang's come to the evil of this world and kara said Damien and Damien said do it now show everyone with honor and dignity really looks like and now the death aplha put alot of bad power's on him and the death aplha said to kara you want Daddy to live don't you and kara killed him and the death aplha is scared now now kara is sad killed her Dad and the death aplha look's at kara is looking down and she is sad and lightning said after him nd now kara is looking at Arrow and Kara said Arrow i love you and Arrow said the time for princess has come to an end and apart from this Mortal and kara is looking at Everyone some wolf's are died and some are alive and everyone is howling and the last wolf who is howling is kara for Arrow Kara loved Arrow so much but the bad death aplha killed Arrow so my name is Gabrielle.Goldberg and i hope you will Enjoy this movie wolf song the movie Enjoy and see all of you guy's later ok bye guy's.