Pirates love

There was a pirate called Captain Gunn. He was feared by pirate and prince from Ithicar to Zetip. He was sailing to Mithbey to find his ancestor's lost gold when he need to dock for the night at Skull Island. The next day he found his ship covered in seagull droppings and feathers. He hired two boys and a girl. The boys names' were Mordici and Condor, the girl's Kani. After Captain Gunn showed them what to clean up, Kani didn't stop asking questions. Soon she and Captain Gunn were in love.

They decided to tell the ancestor and ruler of the island, Captain Avery. Once they told him he forbid it (for he had planned to ask Kani to marry him that day) unless Captain Gunn could find the most valuable object in the pirate world. While Gunn was searching, Avery locked Kani in jail.

So he set in the richest place known to pirate, Omosoho. There he found a fruit called Shilverlight. This healed, granted immortality, and restored youth. So, naturally it was forbidden. Gunn smuggled loads of it back
to the island. It was a long journey, and Gunn only had a limited amount of sources. He, and only he of his crew, ate the heaven-like fruit, thus making them immortal. While he was smuggling, some of the precious fruit started floating into Kani's cell, and being starved, she ate it. Therefore she too became immortal.

He made it into wonderful pastries, but he then he an idea so great, the pirate gods gasped with amazement. He bottled it and made it rum, tasted it, and added a few more ingredients which made it terrible to drink. He, unknowingly, made it lose its power by adding the few extra ingredients. He was in to much of a rush to even taste it, for he wanted to save his loved one as fast as he could. He rushed to Skull Island and gave it to Avery. He spit it out said it was a trick. He turned and slit Kani's throat. Gunn charged but was to slow. Avery slit his throat too.

To dispose of the bodies, he threw them out into the ocean where they both opened their eyes and cleaned each other's throat. They swam back to Gunn's ship and changed into unrecognizable clothes. They went to the witch doctor so that she could give Kani the power to change back and forth between a parrot and a human. If anyone asked who the parrot was he would say Inak (Enoch). They now live on sailing on the seas for eternity.
It is said in the darkest of nights, when the moon is missing, you can hear the creaking of this ship and see the outline of the white sails.

*author's note*

_____________

Hey! First "short story"! COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT! STILL COMMENT IF YOU HATED IT! later.