04

Tuesday 15.15pm

The cold was getting to me and I did my best to stay warm as I waited outside for William to show up. My body was starting to shake and I was praying that William would soon show up.

I saw his black car stop at the side of the road, the front door being open and I saw William peek out. He gave me a small smile and opened the door more; letting me get in.

"hey" he said once I was in the car and I looked at him, blowing on my hands once again to get them warm , then I gave him a small smile back.

"There is something I have to tell you" William looked at me, our eyes connected and that's when I truly knew. But how was it possible for me to like this guy? I barerly know him but somehow I feel drawn to him.

"What is it?" he said, his voice deep and gentle. It was like he knew something was up. A sigh escaped my pink lips and I looked down at my hands that was resting in my lap 

"I know that you're interested in me, and I am interested in you too. I really am but..." I stopped in my sentence and looked up at William, who was listening carefully at what I was saying to him. 

"I-I can't" I stuttered out, it hurt me to tell him this; I guess I am way more into this guy than I want to admit; because if I do admit it then it would become real. 

"Kat-" William began but I cut him off

"No William, don't. Don't make this any harder than it already is. I really want to give us a shot, if that is what you want as well but I just...can't" I turned away, not wanting him to see how much this actually affected me. 

I felt his hand go into my hair as I looked away, running his fingers through it. He put some of it behind my ear and I felt his soft skin against my cheek, and I tried my best to collect myself as I felt my stomach flip. 

"Hey" William said and continued to gently touch my cheek with his fingers. I swallowed and looked at him, and he kept his hand on my cheek.

  "I understand where you're coming from, and if you feel like this isn't the time then

  "I understand where you're coming from, and if you feel like this isn't the time then..that's okay. But I won't stop fighting for you, for us"   

His words made my heart flutter, but at the same time I knew that I wouldn't be able to stay away from him, even if I had to do it to stay alive. 

"so what do we do?" I managed to breath out because I still wanted to know what we were going to now. My cheeks were growing hot while  his thumb was gently caressing my cheek while he looked at me.

"we keep it on the downlow and...get sneeky" he said, smiling.

"Okay"