The Game Chapter 2

A/N: I saw that some people liked my new story so I'll continue. :) Love me, fan me , vote me, comment me. 

song 'Freak on a Leash' by KoRn 

                                                                              1

He wokeup and took a shower, he then thought of the fading dream he just had...

    He was running though the halls of the school, finding it hard to breath. A mask was on his face, he saw red, he had a knife. He heard a monster-ish voice comeing from him. 

"Why you run? I thought you wanted to play." he laughed as the doors flew by, he saw a dude up ahead, running for his life. "Come on Tommy stop, play with me."  

'Tommy' tripped on the stairs. He jumped on Tommy and sliced horazontaly acrose his throught. Blood spewed from Tommy's neck on to his face, he laughed and started running.

"That was a crazy ass dream... I'll put that in 'The Game'."  he washed the soap out of his hair and stepped out. He heard his mother's alarm go off, 5:00, he thought and went back to getting ready. This time he pulled out an AC/DC shirt, some black skinny jeans, and pulled out a cross neckless. He put all this on and rushed to his desk in the corner of the room, and pulled out the notebook and a pencil. He wrote,

Get a mask, and a long knife. Chase people around the school, kill them all. 

Sure it was just for starters. His mom walked in and said,

"I see someone has already gotten ready." she smiled at him not seeing the notebook he was writting in.

"Yup. Just waiting on you." he returned the smile.

"Well I'll be ready in ten minutes ok?"

He walked to his closet and got out his converces, there was a drop of blood on them. He shurged and put socks on. He went to get his hoodie, the one with the earbuds for the strings. He got his IPOD and put it in the pocket, and hooked it in. It is going to be another glorius day! He thought.

                                                                                   2

song 'Violet' by Hole

When he got to school his mother told him not to get in any troble and drove to her parking space. He saw peole staring at him, he fought the urge to flip them off, he put his earbuds in and walked away. If I go on a rampge on the whole school won't some escape, then call the police when they get home? He thought about locking and barading all the doors. That could work. Get a button that will lock them automaticlly. Mabye. Then what about the windows they can break those out? 

He got his notebook back out, and wrote,

 Locking and barricating them? Windows being broken?

He closed it, he saw more people walking towerd the school, he got up and walked to his fist class of the day: Biology II. He walked into the empty room and sat at his regular set and read his new book for the week, "The Staind" by Stephen King.

                                                                                    3

song 'Achilles Last Stand' Led Zeppelin

"Sup, Faggoty Anne?" a big jock came up and said to him. This time his resistance failed him, he flipped him off. "When?" the jock started laughing.

"Now, fuck face." he got up and punched him and the big dude went fell.

"Faggoty Anne knows how to hit." one of his classmates yelled, the teacher looked back at him.

"Micah, go!" he laughed at her. He got his things then he stepped on the jock on his way to the door. He put the earbuds back in. 

To mother's, and he heard someone yell his name behind him and kept walking, Fuck all of you. He left the hall and walked into the lunch room and sat at his table, he felt someone tap him on the sholder softly, slightly shakeing. He turned around to see a girl.

"You, You forgot, these." he fliped the hair from his face and looked at her. "Your back-pack, and your bo... book." 

She sat down beside him, his music still pounding in his ears. 

"Ca..n you hear me?" she asked him. He noded. "Are... are you going to thank me?" 

"Thank you." she flinched at his words, and he looked at his things siting on the floor beside him.

"S...so Micah?"

"Yes?"

"Wh...why do they make fun of yo...ou?"

"Do I know you?" he felt a shake on his sholder.

"Micah wake up!" the girls voice turned into his mother's. "Wake up, it's not the weekend yet."

He jumped. "Did my alarm not go off?"

"No, and your going to be late."

"So."

"'So', so get up and get ready in a hurry."

"Alright." he sat up in his bed and looked at the mirror across the room

A/N: So continue? Fan, vote, comment, love.