Part 2

It was 8:30 on a Saturday morning, and Nicky still couldn't get Silace off her mind at all. She was so amazed by how smooth he was and how exciting he made her feel. "How can a person make me feel like this the same day I met them?" Nicky asked herself. As much as Silace made her feel better about herself her love for August didn't change at all.
"Ooh God can you please close that curtain." said Megan in an irritated voice
"Well good morning to you too sleeping beauty." Nicky said sarcastically
"Girl I got the only headache right now." Megan said as she held her head
"Meg you shouldn't drink like that no more." Nicky said as she walked into the kitchen to make Megan a fresh cup of coffee just the way she likes it.
"So I see that you and Silace hit it off well last night." said Megan with a smirk
"We didn't hit nothing off I barely know the guy." said Nicky as she poured the coffee inside Megan's favorite glass red cup. Megan got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. When she finished she made her way into the kitchen where Nicky was and sat in a chair and watched her make eggs with bacon.
"So you don't like Silace at all?"
"Meg I barely know the guy." Nicky said as she put the eggs into a plate for Megan to eat
"So you guys were dancing like you knew each other for a long time. C'mon Nick we've been friends since we were little you can't lie to me. I know when your feeling a guy and Silace happens to be your type." As Megan continued in Nicky's ear about Silace , Nicky replayed everything that happened last night in her head. The way Silace danced and held on to Nicky's body made her go crazy. The way Silace made her laugh made her feel special. Although she had a lot of fun she still couldn't get August off her mind. August had called Nicky 10 times and left her 8 text messages but Nicky didn't respond. Nicky just wished that August would be the way Silace was with her. Silace was the type of guy that cherished a good women when he sees it, and it just so happens the person that he wants to cherish happens to be Nicky but she just didn't know it yet.
"Hello , do you hear me talking to you?" asked Megan as she starred at Nicky
"Ugh sis okay, Silace seems like a cool person but I'm in love with August. It always has been that way and it will always be that way." Nicky said as she walked into the bathroom to run the shower. Megan followed her and still pressed the issue on Nicky.
"Nicky I'm only tryna look out for you that's all." Megan said in a concerned voice
"Meg I think you had too many drinks last night, it fucked up your brain a little bit." Nicky said as she walked out of the bathroom and into Megan's bedroom grabbing a change of clothes.
"Nick you think I'm bugging but I'm not. Silace is a good guy yes but don't ruin what you have with August. I know you and August have some issues but you guys will get past that."
"Meg me and August are good and I don't like Silace so could you please stop worrying."
"You and August are good?"
"Yes we are."
"Hmm okay then." Megan grabbed Nicky's phone started dialing August number.
"Meg what are you doing?"
"Nick if you and August are good then call him right now and make up with him."
Nicky stood there for a moment and then walked towards Megan and grabbed the phone. Nicky said to herself "If this is the only to get this fucking girl off my back I'll do it. The phone ranged twice but by the third ring August picked up the phone.
"Baby are you okay? I've been trying to call you all night you had me worried to death."
"August I'm fine. Megan and I just had too much fun last night that's all."
"Well I'm glad you guys had fun and I hope you was being a good girl for daddy."
"Yeah I was, listen I wanted to talk to you and just apologize about the way I've been acting lately. I know you work really hard to provide us with a good life and sometimes I get too jealous when it comes to your job." Nicky said as she sat on the edge of Megan's bed.
"No baby , you have nothing to be sorry about. I was the dumbass and forgot our anniversary and haven't been spending time with the love of my life. But I promise once I come home tomorrow it's going to be all about me and you."
"August I thought you don't come home till Monday?"
"Well yeah but we got the deal so I'm gonna have some vacation time. So I figured we could go on a little vacation ourselves."
"Really?" Nicky asked all excited
"We can go anywhere baby. Puerto Rico , Jamaica , London , India , Brazil you name we can go there." August said with a smile on his face
"Baby I'm so happy I can't wait to see you tomorrow." said Nicky
"Me too love, oh I got to go my boss needs me. I love you Nicky.'' August said before he hung up
"I love you more , bye baby." As Nicky got up from the bed she felt like she was floating on a cloud. She walked into the bathroom with the only smile on her face. "There's the man I fell in love with." she said to herself. As she took off her clothes to hop in the shower Megan walked in and asked "So I'm guessing things are good again huh?''
"Yes bitch and it's all thanks to you sis." Nicky said happily
"Couple goals that's what you and August are." Megan and Nicky both laughed as they spent the whole day in the house just enjoying each others company.