"Oh don't play innocent." She tried to walk away from him. This was so not going well, first her feet were sore, her head was starting to hurt and now her niece was licking the side of her arm! She was willing to bet she had chocolate on her skin and God forbid, her dress.

"Come on baby, you know how much she enjoyed playing hide and seek."

"Don't you 'baby' me mister!" Asia scowled but she couldn't stop her cheeks from burning bright red. She still can't believe how his words have this effect on her even after a year of being in a relationship.

Aiden Walker couldn't hold his laugh anymore, much to Asia's displeasure. "I'm really sorry A. I was only trying to entertain Holly."

God she hated how she couldn't stay mad at him for more than 5 minutes. She smiled at her dashing, devastatingly handsome boyfriend and her annoyance completely faded away "I know. I'm sorry too. I was supposed to be the one to looking after her."

"Sheesh you two, go make your own baby." Asia rolled her eyes at the sight of her twin brother.

There he was, standing tall and proud. Asia was more than happy to see her brother looking better than ever. She hoped his time in London helped him move on from the dark past he left behind in Nashville, and even when her heart ached for the distance that kept them away from each other, she was still happy and she hoped he was too.

"I miss you too moron." Asia gave her brother the widest smile she could muster and handed the little cookie monster over to him.

"So this is the greeting I get after a year of not seeing each other?" Claude said, faking hurt.

Asia nodded her head as she took Aiden's hand in hers, "yep that's also a year of not being able to spend quality time with your niece. So I am happily giving you that Claude. Nice seeing you!" She quickly planted a kiss on her brother's cheek and saluted him goodbye. She'll have to smother him with more hugs and kisses once they see each other back at home. 

"By the way mom's looking for you!" Asia shouted at his brother's direction before leaving him with a chocolate faced baby chewing the sleeve of his shirt.

                                  Once away from the fancy crowd, Asia finally let go of her lover's hand and faced him. Her eyes finally met his and she smiled. 

"Hey I just realized that a lot of weird stuff has happened last year, before we got back together I mean." Asia said as she strolled with Aiden out in the garden.

"I know right, remember when we almost got arrested by that crazy policeman?" Aiden said, laughing at the stupid memory.

"Oh yeah, and London pretending to be mom, " Asia said, smiling at the crazy memory. "Oh and oh my gosh Aiden Walker, you still have to explain where you bought that comfy baby blue sweater."

He cocked his brows. "How'd you figure out?"

She rolled her eyes. "Please, the way you looked at me when I wore that sweater. Now that I recall, it seemed like you wanted to scream at my face that you were the one who bought it."

"Smart observation," he replied with a smile, "but as to where I got it will remain a secret for now."

Asia punched him lightly and laughed, remembering something else. "Ooh do you remember when you got drunk in Patrice Sinclair's party and started flirting with Claude?" 

"Uh, please don't remind me, and God that tea you gave me." Aiden shivered at the thought.

Asia couldn't stop laughing this time but another memory popped in her head causing her to hold on to Aiden's forearm tighter than the usual. "I also can never forget when you wouldn't let me ride on Hayley's motorbike, and then we got lost."