The Escape

Lisa lay in her bed tossing and turning, thoughts of Jackson Rippner, clawed away at her mind. When would these images of him go away? She thought to herself. She finally convinced herself to get out of her warm bed and go down stairs and make some eggs, for some reason that would normally make all her worries go away. But she would soon find out tonight was not going to be one of those nights.

Jackson lay on the hard ground, as a cold barrel of a gun pushed into his temple. "Why did you not kill her?" A voice questioned. Tears rolled down Jackson face as he screamed "I DON'T KNOW!". "Where is she now?" The voice inquired. Jackson's mind raced. They are going to find her and finish her off themselves! Jackson quickly through up his arm making the gun, once pointed at his head go flying into the air. He ran as fast as he could to an exit, the Boss that once held the gun commanded his goons to run after him. Jackson slipped out of the old condemned building and ran through the ally. He spotted a abandoned car and swiftly picked the lock hot wired the engine. He sped off right as the goons reached the alleyway. Jackson looked at his surroundings and sighed "I really hope I remember where Leis lives again."

As the rain poured down on the stolen windshield Jackson tried to make out the numbers on the houses. He then stopped so fast that water flu in a wave all around. He could not believe his eyes; he saw her standing in the kitchen making eggs. Jackson sighed "Good old Leis." He pulled into the driveway and ran through the down pore and up to the front door then he knocked and knocked and kept knocking till he heard her yell out "Just a second!" he listened as the multiple locks were unlocked. The door opened and there she stood, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, she quickly tried to close the door but Jackson pushed himself in, Lisa started screaming and run to grab a knife. "Leis calm down OK I'm trying to save your life."

Lisa let go of the knife and started hitting Jackson's chest as hard as she could

Lisa let go of the knife and started hitting Jackson's chest as hard as she could. She screamed as she hit him. He did not fight her back, he let her pound until she was worn out. She finally just stopped and putt her head on his already bloody shirt and wept "You have already killed me! I can't leave my house , I can't have a life, I'm already dead. What more do you want? " She cried and shook as the tears came streaming down her face. He just held her and hushed her quietly "Lisa I'm sorry. I need you to listen to me and do as I say I'm trying to protect you from people who WILL kill you." Lisa lifted up her head, her wet cheeks with spots of blood on them smiled and said "Your here to help me?" Jackson smiled back and said slowly " Yes, Lisa I'm here to help you, now let's get you out of here." "wait let me call my dad maybe he can help us." Lisa said pulling out her phone. "NO!" Jackson through the phone and it broke as it ricochet off the wall. "they will find him and kill him too! we need leave now and figure out what to do." Lisa teared up " where will we go?" " I don't know Lisi I don't know."

Then he helped her pack a few pieces of clothing and after they both grabbed anything flammable and doused the rooms with it. The two of them stepped out of the house and Jackson lit a lighter and the home was quickly engulfed with flames. "We can't let them find anything to give them an idea that we were here." he said.

Lisa walked in he rain and with just a few plastic bags in hand, and jumped into the stolen car Jackson and he drove as fast and as far as he could

Lisa walked in he rain and with just a few plastic bags in hand, and jumped into the stolen car Jackson and he drove as fast and as far as he could. Lisa laid her head on the window and cried. watching her house swaloed by the fire she thought of her father and prayed he would be OK and that she would see him again.