Get the fighters to follow us. I ordered to Travis through the mind link.

Yes, Alpha.

My paws pounded against the grass covered floor as I ran. My wolf and me aching to see her again.

I could smell her scent as I headed closer. The sound of running behind me as the fighters in our pack followed. They wanted her back too.

She was their Luna.

They and their wolf had pledged to protect their Alpha’s mate and children when the pledged their loyalty to me. The Luna was like the motherly figure in the pack.

We all wanted her back, no need greater then mine.

Isabella POV:

I screamed and thrashed against him as he held me.

The needle’s top glistened and I shook my head. But my attempts at getting away didn’t even make a slight difference. He injected the fluid into me as I slid onto the floor. My body was weak, cuts and bruises all over.

I tried standing but fell to my knees, blood dribbling down my face. He’d done this ever since I came.

I had no idea what was in that needle but it always made me weak and tired, almost as if I was dying. But why would he do that? He wanted me alive didn’t he?

I fell back and pain rippled through me. I didn’t even have the strength to lift up my head, but whispered.

“You will pay.”

Unknown POV:

I watched as she grew weaker. The poison taking it’s toll on her, making it way into her system. I smiled satisfied, this was good. She needed to be dead, for a few minutes at least.

I can’t wait to see the expression on his face when he realises she’s dead. Then she’ll be mine.

I saw her hope fade less and less for him everyday.

Her will to fight. But that remark on the end proved me wrong. She believed he would come for her. I’ll show her how wrong she is.

Crush her hopes till she thinks that all she’ll have left is me.

I smashed my lips to hers, ignoring her feeble attempts to push me off. Soon she would forget about him.

I heard someone clearing their throat behind me and I growled at the interruption. I turned around, snapping. “What!”

“They’ve found her scent!” She replied.

I growled in annoyance, “Are you ready?”

She nodded passing be another needle, containing the poison. I injected it into Isabella, as she whimpered.  Pain filled sounds coming out of her mouth.

“Don’t worry it’ll all be better soon.” I crooned.

She fell to the floor, heartbeat slowing down. And yet a smile graced her face, as if she was happy. I knew that she still wished that he would come for her. I know he would, but he might just be too late.

Her hair was splayed out, dress ripped, blood covering her and yet she still was a beautiful sight. I couldn’t really blame him for falling for her. But she was mine.

Her eyes fluttered shut, like she was asleep but there was a difference.

Her heartbeat stopped.