『u』naccepted

The guy felt his heart drop when Minah spoke with the most hurtful sentence he ever heard.

He stopped from singing and the people around him started to whisper. "I'm sorry again Byun Baekhyun but I can't accept your confession." The girl he likes said once again and left him hanging.

He froze on his spot. The microphone he was holding dropped creating a deafening sound once again.

One by one, the students who gathered flew away like birds leaving Baekhyun.

Meanwhile, Hayoung was wondering why the guy stopped. She still doesn't know who he is but she's determined know his identity.

She didn't know why but she became worried when she saw the people leaving but thankfully, the guy still stayed.

She already guessed that he was rejected and so, she immidiately ran downstairs hoping she could have a glimpse of the guy who captured her heart by his voice.

Hayoung gave a short sigh and smiled. She peaked from the building's wall and blinked multiple times.

The guy is undeniably handsome and he has these angelic features but his facial expression doesn't suit him.

Byun Baekhyun let out a dejected sigh before roaming his eyes around making Hayoung panic but fortunately, she was able to hide herself.

Only then that Baekhyun realized he was alone. He let out a pathetic laugh before leaving. Hayoung, on the other hand, peaked again only to find the guy's retreating figure.