1 || The Fantasy Order

Welcome to The Fantasy Order!

We're a group of fantasy writers, readers, and graphic designers who have come together to promote and support fantasy.  Through contests, articles, book clubs, and much, much more that we have planned, we can almost guarantee that your fantasy needs will be satisfied.

What's defined as fantasy?  While many people immediately think of elves and dragons, cliché heroes and beautiful princesses, fantasy can be so much more.  When you search up the definition of fantasy, results don't say that fantasy is just a genre.  The quite technical definition is, in essence, a daydream or imagination.  That's right!  Fantasy can be absolutely any fantastical thing that you imagine.

Yes, to be classified as fantasy, there must be some sort of magical aspect, or a different world altogether with different rules and kingdoms.  But just think about that.  Think about all the possibilities!

You can write a book about finding a stolen Elvish blade, a story about a boy who uncovers magic on Earth, even a tale about a city in the sky!  In fantasy, the limit is your imagination.

So what are you waiting for?  Get writing, get reading, get designing!  In this book, you'll find all the essentials about us.  We're not here to dawdle.  We're here for fantasy.