Chapter 1

The moment they walked in the door, Taylor and Ashley were greeted by a messy living room. Toys were all over the place, as well as colors books and crayons. The tv was on, and their daughters were asleep on the couch. While they weren't too happy with the mess, they couldn't help but smile at the sight of Arielle's arms wrapped around her little sister Arianna.

Taking out his cell phone, Taylor managed to snap a picture of the two of them. Ashely then gently shook Arielle awake.

Slowly opening her eyes, Arielle looked up at her parents. " Hey, how was lunch??" She asked quietly, not wanting to wake her sister.

" It was good. Your grandparents would like it if next time you joined them yourself." Ashley told her daughter, taking her spring jacket off. 

" May I ask what is with this mess?" Taylor asked her, gesturing to the sight before him. " I thought you were better than this, Arielle."

" I'm sorry, dad. Arianna was very restless today. One minute she wanted to play with her dolls, the next she wanted to set up a lego set. Then she wanted to color. I couldn't keep up with her." She sat up, trying not to disturb Arianna. " I'll start cleaning up."

" Thank you." He took his own jacket off, and hung it in the hall closet. " Have you eaten yet yourself?" 

" No. I've been trying to keep Arianna occupied." She began to pick up the crayons and put them back into the box.

" I'll make you something to eat then while you clean up." Going into the kitchen, he left Ashley with her. 

Two years had passed since their wedding, and both felt very blessed to not only have each other, but two beautiful daughters and her son Christopher. Then of course they had Taylor's kids with Natalie, who stayed with them during the summer months. 

Natalie had moved back to Georgia recently when things ended suddenly with her boyfriend, and that had become the new arrangment. They had agred to let her have the kids during the school year, seeing as she was the one who homeschooled them.

Arielle would be graduating soon and she was still looking at colleges. She hadn't quite made a decision on what she wanted to do in life. She had many idea's, but was having a hard time settling on one.

Ashley had been successful in owing her own radio station. She played a little bit of everything, daily having guests that she would interview. Of course she had her husband and his brothers on the show often, as they loved to do what they could to make sure the station kept going strong. 

Things had been going well for Zac and Kate. They had just had another baby a few months ago, a precious baby boy they named George. They were as happy as could be, having another kid they could spoil. 

Isaac and Nikki were doing great too. They had just recently made the decision that they were done having kids. She had her tubes tied so as to make sure they couldn't have anymore.

Lately everyone was quite worried about Arielle, not just because she couldn't seem to make any final life choices, but she just spent most of her time with family. Rarely did she go out with friends, not even with Rachel. Even her own brother was worried about her. 

Now at twelve years old, Christopher had settled down. He wasn't quite the troublemaker that he had been, though of course he still had his moments. His kidnapping had pulled him out of his funk, and slowly he had come out of his shell that he had formed afterwards. He still saw a counselor though, as it gave him someone to talk to besides his mom and Taylor.

" Thanks for babysitting your sister, honey. It is greatly appreciated." Ashley  began to toss the legos back into their box, helping her daughter to clean up a little.