Restaurant Catastrophe

BLUE POV:

I was a bit worried for tonight. Adele seems to get out of hand with her exes and Alex seems to be a very touchy guy from what I've saw and felt.

I put on a flannel button up shirt, some leggings, and some sneakers.

Adele put on some jeans and a black shirt with some lace printing at the arms and some casual black heeled boots.

She put on some makeup and did her hair in little curls and I put mine in a messy bun.

We both got done and headed to the car.

I drove there and we arrived at 4:30 so we had time to talk a little.

It silent for awhile in the car but then she spoke up.

A :Blue I'm scared.

Me: I know. Me too.

A: Whatever happens...just know that I still love you no matter what, okay?

Me: Okay Adele.

A: I know you don't want me to go but it's for our family.

Me: I know that it's for our family. It's just that you get out of hand with people, including your exes. I know you still have feelings for Alex and all I want is for you to think about us for once.

A: Don't even go there. I think about you all the time and don't forget you lost your...

Me: Oh shutup about that. It's not my fault that you decided to grind on Ash when I was gone OR fuck this Alex guy when I was about to die. Remember that?

I thought I spoke to fast. I didn't mean to say that to her. I really didn't and I was impatiently waiting for her response.

A: I hate you Blue.

My heart shattered in a million pieces. I knew I was going to cry but I couldn't let her see and all the anger grew in me.

Me: Get out and get this date over with. I'm sick and tired of your bullshit Adele. Oh and don't forget to fuck him either. I know that's what you like to do.

She hurriedly got out and slammed the car door which made me jump.

She was holding in her tears and she walked into the restaurant without looking back to me.

ADELE POV:

I couldn't be in that car any longer. I knew I was about 15 minutes early but I didn't care. It was better than being late anyways.

I had to look for Alex. I scanned the restaurant but someone tapped my shoulder. I looked to see it was him.

I gulped.

"Hey beautiful." he said.

"Hi Alex. Do you have a table ready?" I replied ignoring his compliment.

"Ouch. No Thank You Alex?" he asked with a fake hurt in his eyes.

"Table." I replied.

"Okay, right this way my darling."

He grabbed my hand and led me to the back which was had a dimmed light.

Food was already placed down. We sat down and he was very close.

Me: So what do you want Alex. Im here now.

Him: I just want to be with you. I want you to be mine again.

Me: You know I can't do that. I'm with Blue.

Him: Fuck Blue. She doesn't love you like I do. Besides I know you still love me.

Me: Yeah but you hurt me and raped me. You threatened our family.