Amortentia (Newt Scamander x reader lemon)

When I was still new to fanfiction , I thought that reading a lemon is a bad thing ...

(Y/n)'s POV

Everything he did , when he bitten onto his warn , when he undid his bowtie but didn't take it off , and when he did a certain things people wouldn't notice . His messy dirty blonde hairs , those pure light blue obs and every freckles on his face are somehow , making me fall deeper and deeper into him , then it turns me on ...

It's another night , working on the book with Newt inside the room . Wow ... Just look at his serious expression , his veins show perfectly on his hands and he bite onto his lip , I could just stare at him forever .

"(Y/N) , is everything fine ? Are you exhausting ?" Newt looks to my direction , still holding onto the pen , asked . My cheek heat up a bit , hoping that he didn't caught you staring at him like I could just swallow him . I shook my head nervously , avoid to have eyes contact with him . Seriously ... That's so lame , I thought .

" Oh (y/n) honey , Tina and I have to go back to Mecusa , and we'll be back a little late , I've made tea so you could just heat it up ." Double knocks on the door and the nicest women I've met appears before us , Queenie then have a bright smile on her face , Newt nods . " Oh ... Um ... Thank you ." I reply with another smile .

They left , silent surrounding both of you in a suffering way , neither of you talk so you just focus on your work . You wish you can just leave here and have some fresh air , you need to take a break from the awkward situation . " I'll heat up the tea for us ." Newt said , leave the room , I have a relieve sigh , I have no idea why is it so hard to be alone with him , since the day I found myself got really turned on ...

Newt's POV

A slow walk to the kitchen , I heat up the tea , try to calm my madly beating heart , she is so gorgeous when she focus on her works like that , I can't just concentrate to what I should do . I put my hand to the pocket , hesitating , pull out a small bottle of Amortentia ...

I feel so bad about it , what if she found out and we'll ruin our friendship ... I stare to the little bottle , if I'll be able to do it , then I'll feel happy for at lease once , but what if she wants to leave me . I pour the tea into two teacups , then open the tiny cap of the bottle , her sense flowing through my nostril , so familiar , and seducing ... ?  I shut my eyes close , pour a little bit of potions into her cup , just for once , I did feel bad but ... I really have to be selfish this time ...

(Y/n) POV

I hear his footsteps nearer and nearer , the door open and he is there with two cups of tea . I smile lightly , he sits beside me and we drink the tea together , to be honest , is it the normal flavor of the tea , it tastes kinda weird ... It taste like something bitter like perfume ( I'm not sure what it smells like xd) . A little dizzy all of sudden and I feel so much confident inside me , burning so well like I'm ready to do something unexpecting .

Newt's POV

Merlin's beard , why do I feel so nervous at this state ?! I'm the one who put us into this situation and now I starting to regret it ... She looks uncomfortable in her own position and I'm pretty sure it's the effect of Amortentia , you've done big Newton Scamander !! I yell inside myself , not knowing what to do since I can't even stare into her eyes . " Um ... Are you , ok ?" I ask , scolding myself .

" No ... I am not Newt , I am not ." She says , looking straight into my eyes until I quickly lower down my sight at her . " I need you so much right now , and I mean right NOW ." She interact her fingers with mine , put her hand on my face to turn to her , I avoid staring at her , until I can feel her moves closer to me .