8

"Put me down, Akane! I can walk myself you know?" (Y/n) tried to reason with the red-haired fox girl.

"Nope. Brother says you're too modest and that I should help you in any way I can, including transportation." The other girl said, stopping at a large silver door. "Anyway, we're here. Just go in." She prompted (Y/n) with a shove into the dark room.

OuO

(Y/n) instinctively landed on her toes to avoid the reeling impact crashing on her back would have provided her had she positioned herself exactly as Akane had shoved her. A soft chuckle greeted (Y/n) as she stood up to her full height, alert as ever.

"My dear, you've amused me since I first glimpsed you that fateful night," the voice whispered in a manner that could even be considered seductive. "How delighted I am, how excited I am to be able to enjoy more time with you tonight."

(Y/n) felt disgusted if not a bit fazed. A shiver ran down her back as she felt a cold projection, probably the thing's finger, trace down the back of her spine through her unfortunately thin shirt. The masculine creature was clearly trying to make her feel uncomfortable. She froze as his rippling laugh filled the dark room once more.

"She even acts like a kitten. How cute." The sudden flash that accompanied blinding bright lights being turned on surprised (Y/n). "I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of darkness for my little kitty to see her master. Look at me, (Y/n)."

The girl made no attempt to ignore the command, turning immediately to the silky voice's owner. A gasp nearly exited her lips as her pupils dilated.

He had the eyes of her mother, with the slight twist. The electric blue eyes, previously a source of comfort and reassurance for (Y/n), now instilled nothing but fear. The pupils were narrowed into slits, reptilian even, staring her down with overwhelming malice and a bit of... lust?

(Y/n) began scrambling a bit too late. An iron grip bound her ankle and wrists, although it did feel... warm and fuzzy?

Her eyes adjusted to see some sort of appendage wrapping around all of her limbs - the creature's hellishly long tail. She struggled as the pressure it applied on her increased.

A shuffling sound entered her ears, and the beast finally brought itself around to face her. (Y/n) stared at the dark-haired male, his finely bestial features all helping to show the malicious smirk he now bore towards her. Besides his own skin, she was embarrassed to notice he wore absolutely nothing.

"With a hard smack to her back, (Y/n) was brought down with a thud. She winced, taking a deep breath before shouting. "Unhand me, you foul bastard!"

She was only greeted with a warm weight settling onto her lower back. The male grinned down at her from above.

"Master Tatsuya to you, my dear. Now let me hear you scream!"

And for the first time ever, (Y/n) was forced to obey the demon's wishes.

GUYS, WHATEVER YOU MAY THINK I DID NOT MEAN FOR THIS TO BE A LEMON OKAY!

But...

Dirty-minded people are welcome to think what they wish, of course~ TwT

Happy Holidays to all my readers~!